Chapter 5: The Truth About The Weird Feeling

A.N. Hey guys so here is chapter 5 I will not be uploading Chapter 6 since I have to much school work to do, but I will upload Chapter 6 on Saturday or Sunday so don't worry!! Hope you guys are enjoying the story. Again I will leave you guys hanging but you will like Chapter 6 I'm trying to write up to Chapter 20 but then again my mind can change. Shout out to my EDITOR!!! THANKS AND HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY!!

Izzy's P.O.V

I finished playing the new cover I made over the summer. I looked at the teacher and she gave me a nod indicating that it was fine. As I was making my way back to class I saw Jonghyun coming towards me. "Hey c-can I talk to you??" Jonghyun asked. "Yea..Sure." I answered feeling weird that he needed to ask me something. We walked towards the open field  of the school and decided to talk there. We both just stood there looking at the ground awkwardly. Finally he broke the silence. "I've known you for a year now and after a year of getting to know you I found myself liking you each day. You're very pretty and smart and every time I put a smile on your face it makes me very happy. In other words I want you to be part of my world and me as part of yours. So what do you say?" Jonghyun asked. I looked up at him and saw that there were tears ready to build up from his eyes. I didn't want to hurt him and tell him "no" but I also didn't want to bring his hopes by saying "I don't know". "Umm, wel-" The bell rang and I was cut off. "I'll see you later." I said leaving him there and not looking back as I made my way towards the classroom. All I could think about was why would he confess to me?! He said I was pretty. I'm not even close to being pretty?!? But was this the real reason I was feeling weird in the auditorium? It couldn't be. Ughh!! All I want to do is disappear. The bell rang indicating that class was staring, but I didn't want to go to class. As I was about to head down, I looked at the classroom door, but ran away from it. With that I was gone.

Chanyeol's P.O.V

I was sitting at my desk waiting impatiently  for Isabella . The bell rang which indicated that class started. I was hoping that Isabella  would come in, but she never did. The dismissal bell rang. I decided to pack her bag for her and wait. After 15 minutes that the bell ranged, she came in. She looked like she had been crying, her eyes were puffy and were bloodshot from her tears. Seeing that just made my heart hurt. "Isabella  i-is something wrong?" I asked. "Chanyeol-shi?" Isabella said. "Y-Yes" I answered. "Can I tell you something?" she said while tears rolling down her face." I know we just met but it's pretty important." She said. "Is there anybody bothering you??Do I need to beat somebody up? Please tell me what's wrong you're making me nervous." I said lifting her face so our eyes could meet. "Jonghyun...Jonghyun just confessed that he likes me." She said with more tears coming down her face. My heart began to feel pain again, but this time it was pain as if she was breaking up with me. I looked at her and then I hugged her. "Please don't go to him, please just please stay by my side. Don't like anyone else but me. Don't think about anybody but me. Don't cry for anyone but me, therefore just answer one question for me. Can you stay?" I asked while tears running down my face and hugging her very tightly. I felt her hands response to my hug. In that moment I realized what I felt for Isabella  wasn't anything like friendship but love, I saw her more than just as a friend. But I didn't know how she felt for me. She let me go and looked at me. "Chanyeol I-I have to go" was the last thing she said and she was gone.

A.N. So how was it?? Sorry for leaving you guys hanging again but I will make sure to upload Chapter 6 by Sunday!! Thanks for those who are reading it!! Please vote and again.......THANKS EDITOR!!  BTW PLAY THE VIDEO WHILE READING CHANYEOL"S CONFESSION!!