Chapter 10: Troubles

A.N.

Hey guys so I know I said that I will update after June 16th and I will but today I felt like giving you guys an update since I have I have a day off from school. Anyway I want to give a huge thanks to the people who read this and the voters as well. A huge shout out to my Editor which I'm pretty sure most of you know her her name Izarely Zavala so if you guys want to check her out (btw she's my sister as well) anyways thanks again and hope you guys enjoy it.

Izzy P.O.V

It's been 4 weeks since  Chanyeol and Jonghyun had fought. I hadn't seen Jonghyun either. Jonghyun seemed to be pissed off at me when I saw what I did to Chanyeol. Yes I was mad  but, he was a friend and I needed to talk to him, see if we could fix our problems. "Babe!" Chanyeol said. "Oppa!!" I yelled back. He swooped me off the ground like always. Chanyeol and I had been going out for 5 week well today marks our 5th week. I was happy and he was happy as well.  "I have something to tell you."Chanyeol said dropping his tone. "What?!? Is something wrong?!" I asked. "I know this is going to be hard for you, for me asking you this."he said."What?!?"I asked getting worried."I want you to talk to Jonghyun." he said with a very low voice. "Wait... What?? He was the one that was trying to break us up . You said that'll you would've killed him if he did anything to me . Now you want me to talk to him?!?!" I said to him while crying.  Chanyeol cupped my face in his hands kissed my forehead.  "I'll never force you to do anything you don't want to." he said. I hugged him tightly and he did the same to me. soon we headed towards the front of the school and we walked hand in hand. While we headed towards our class, all kept thinking of was Jonghyun. I hadn't talk to him ever since the fight between him and--"What's wrong?! Please don't tell me that you're mad at me?!?!?" "Huh..oh...No I can't never be mad at my baby faced boyfriend." I answered.  Chanyeol smiled and began to do ageyo towards me." Stop it! You're making me blush!" I said. We laughed until he broke the moment.  " So when can I meet your parents? "He asked. I didn't know why he was asking this question so randomly. "I mean if you don't want me to, I don't have to?!" "No..I mean I want you to! How about today after school?" "Sure I'll like that." Chanyeol said. " Okay class take you seats!" the homeroom teacher said.  " Okay so today there isn't much new just that you'll be having gym with a combined class." "Teach, who's class is it?" a girl in the back asked. "They're students from class 3."she said. I froze. "Are you okay?" Chanyeol asked. "Nothing it's just that Jonghyun is in that class." I said while looking down. "Alright class president?!" the homeroom teacher said. I stood up and said "Attention! Bow!" "THANK YOU! " everyone said. I didn't know what to do. I wanted to talk to Jonghyun but how could I, not after what he did towards Chanyeol. I CAN'T TAKE THIS ANYMORE!  WHY IS MY LIFE SO COMPLICATED!  I felt light headed like that time when I was stressed out when Jonhyun confessed to me.

~Flashback~

I saw that I was with my dad 3 years ago."Isabella what's wrong? "  "Appa! There's these kids at school that were messing with me!" I said

crying  towards him. I was only 10 back then.  That was the last time I saw my father, before he died, in that horrible accident. I  could not tell him that I really loved him because I had tok6 him the opposite the day before.  I remember I tood him I hated him for wanting to leave my mother and basically abandon us. I had also told him I hated him the most because he wouldn't care about the kids bullying me at school. In reality I really did love him and I regret every word  I told him before he died.

~End of flashback~

I felt myself  falling and falling and then I was out.

Chanyeol P.O.V

Isabella didn't look okay. She looked like she was sick. "Izzy are you okay?" that was the first time I was using her nickname. I was thinking about how I should introduce myself when I was with Isabella's parents but, then I felt her head against my arm. I looked at her thinking she was sleeping.  I tapped her but she did not respond. Then I relized she had faintedd.

~Moments later~

"Babe?? Are you okay? ?"I asked. "What......what happened? " Isabella  asked cutely.  "Oppa, my head hurts!" she complained.  "You fainted in the middle of math class I picked you up and brought you to the nurse's office." I said.  "Oppa...Thank you...sorry if I was too heavy." she said.  I hugged her tightly and she hugged me back. "Oppa??"she said. "Am I hugging you to tight?"I said.  "No...I think I want to talk to Jonghyun and work things out with him". I smiled at her and told her to get some rest, she was still weak and needed some strength in order to speak with Jonghuyn. I looked back at her lying in the bed sleeping very sweet and safe, I left and went out to look for Jonghyun.

A.N.

So how was it guys vote/comment!  Again I won't update until after June 16th. Btw my fan fic about Luhan will be postponed untill mid of June. ..sorry but exams got in the way and I needed to study. Again thanks to the readers and shout out to my Editor. Bye see you guys until after June 16th.