Hood Love.

Do you guys like it so far???

Sorry for any corrections /:

Enjoy :)

Romon P.O.V

I woke up in a nice lil house with nice furniture. I looked around & I saw nobody. I pulled the soft cover somebody covered me w/ in started to look around. I searched around the whole downstairs nobody was here. So I walked up the stairs to look for more things. I walked past a pink room w/ pictures of celebrities all on the walls & a big ass mirror wall. I steped closer to the room to look around. This must be her room? I knew her face but not her name. I walked over to her desktop to find a picture of her in a 2 peice w/ a lady who looked like her but older. she was so beautiful I starred at it for along time until a little voice frighten me. "what the hell is you doing?" I turned around to see her standing in the door way. "umm umm I was looking for the bathroom?" I said trying to make a lie , becoss it was pretty awkward for me to be sneaking around im her room. "wow. Did you find it? ill show you the door out." She said as she crossed her arms. Why was she soo mean? Well to me. Shes to beautiful for all that. I followed her to the door & I stomped my shoes on. I walked outside & before I could turn around to tell her thanks. BAM,she slammed the door in my face.

••••••

Shyla P.O.V

I can still smell his scent on my favorite blanket I gave him lastnight when he was asleep. our conversations be so small becoss I give him the cold shoulder. I hate thugs,i hate the ghetto,i hate the hood. &hes all that in one. last night he held my hand while my mom stiched & cleaned him up. I remember becoss he just grabbed my hand,like I made him feel safe. I didnt let go either becoss me holding his hand felt right. Wait,what am I saying???? I know for a fact im not falling for him. "Hello,back to earth you weirdo!!" Keyosha said waving her hand in my face. "sorry ... Its just ... Nun ." I said putting my head down. "what? you like julian? Becoss everybody knows he has a thing for you!!" She said w/ no worries -.- "wait ... What? No!ew. hes like a brother!" I made a sour face."who?" Julian said walking up to us joining our convo."ahhhhhh.." I said trying to figure out a lie."a friend of mines?" I said unsure."oh.well lets get to class guys!" Julian said walking off. Now that I know julian has a thing for me it feels so awkward.

••••••

After school I drove to the park & sat on the swings swaying back & forward. I got up & was steps away from my car until a familiar voice came across my ear. "hey?" I turned around to see him "you." I said rolling my eyes."look I wanna say thanks for the other night I really appreciate it" he said stepping closer to my face where I can feel his breath blowing against my lips. "ahhhhhh, no problem" I stepped back a little. we talked for a lil while longer."hey whats your name ma?" He said grabbing my hands."shyla" I said im a soft voice."romon" he said smiling. "your beautiful when you nervous" he said lifting my chin.Omg how did he know??this is so weird. Im a very shy person but I thought it was hard to tell.i chuckled & my cheeks was even more red. "you should give me your #,just incase I need a hero again?" he grinned. "wheres your girlfriend?" I gave him a ugly look. "somewhere being complicated." His face expression became annoyed. "tahh,see you around!" I said walking off. I got in my car & drove off. Leaving him & his whack ass convo undone. I really hate his girlfriend for some reason? When I pulled infront of my house. There he was. On my porch. I got out the car & walked up to him. "dude? Really??" I pushed his shoulders. He grabbed my hands and looked me straight in my eyes. I than melted."may I come in?" He asked I knodded yes. we went up to my room & watched tv. His phone kept going off I knew it was that whack ass girlfriend of his."how old are you?" I asked curious. "20" he looked at me."im 17" I looked down. I know its weird I let him in my room & didnt know shit about em. But for some reason I wanted him in my presents. We began to talk & laugh he was very chill. Than Zay came in. "Scrubb... What you doing?...."he tried finishing his sentece but his focus was on Romon. "ohh zay,this is romon my friend...romon meet my brother."silence filled the room. Zay walked out without responding. I looked at romon & threw a pillow at his face. He grabbed my hands in climb on top of me. I looked into his eyes. He tried to kiss me but I moved my face."i think you should go?" i said getting up from under him. He got up & left out my room & I heared the downstairs down shut.

Later that night I got in the shower and layed across my bed. My phone vibrated & it was a text from a unknown number.

Unknown #: I miss you.

Me:lol.whos this?

Unknown #: your future.

Me:Julian stop playing?

Unknown #: that hurted. This Romon,who julian?do you have a boyfriend?

Me:nobody.&yes w/ his invisible ass!

Romon:lmfao goodnight baby girl.

Me: night.

I went to sleep smiling hard asf.

••••

The next morning I woke up smiling even more knowing it was the first day of summer vacation & next year ill be a senior."ion want you w/ him." Zay said as I walked in the kitchen."what? Who?" I said knowing who he was talking about."You know who."he looked at me."zay hes a friend,your not the boss of me!!!"i shouted. I was offended becoss I want romon around. My phone vibrated & speaking of him that was romon texting me

romon:park?1'oclock?

Me:K.

"was that him?" Zay asked looking at my phone."no that was yosha," I lied. I looked at the clock it was 11 some. I had a good grip to get dress. I ran up to my room & flat iron my hair w/ a part in the middle. I found some lil cute white shorts and I slid them on. I threw on my long sleeve polo plad shirt that was blue,green,&purple. I put on my gold sandals w/ my big pearl earrings & a long pearl necklace that tied in a knot at the end. I walked down the stairs & began to walk to the park. When I got closer I saw Romon hooping by himself w/ no shirt on just some amry fatig pants & some red,black,&white jordans. He was looking right. When he saw me he threw the ball down & smiled I smiled back he came over & picked me up & hugged me. It felt so right being on his arms. I loved how silky & curly his hair was. "race you to the swings!"i said running."he chased after me. Of course I beat him hes a looser :p "damn,you fast!"he said stopping for air. I chuckled. I sat on the swing & he pushed me , he pushed me for a while , we was talking than it got silent. I looked back & he was gone. When I looked forward he was standing there & it scared the fuck outta me. He laughed & grabbed the swing so itll stop. I poked out my bottom lip to show him I was mad. He picked me up off the swing & hugged me tight I wrapped my legs around his waist. Than he spend us in a circle x I gripped his shirt frighten he'll drop me. he got dizzy & dropped both of us. We laughed I laughed & climb on top of him & sat on his crouch. He looked at me, I looked at him, than he took his hands & placed them on my hips. "damnnnnnnnnn,bruh you finna get it in the park?" The group of boys from earlier this week said walking up to us. I got off top of him. "where moni at? This dont look like moni?" one of the boys started laughing, as the rest agreed in laughed."bro keemo shut up,this shyla,my friend!" Romon said getting irritated. Moni must be romons girl?