R.I.P Isaiah.

Its been a week now and we were all up earlier preparing for my brothers funeral i couldnt focus. Ive been breaking down all morning. Ever since isaiah died my feelings towards everything changed. Romon parents helped my mom and dad get an apartment i really thank them and they'll be at the funeral to support. They knew isaiah,but i never got to meet then coss as you can see me and romon never last that long to meet his parent. Romon came to zip my black dress for me. He looked at me from the mirror and i did the same. We were just standing there in the mirror dazing at eachoter feeling hurt. We were cut off my Isaiah jr. Crying. "Aww Shush baby...mommy's here!!" I saod picking him up. Gosh he looked like his uncle!!!! I got him dress and waited for Romon to finish getting dress. When my boys was all fixed up. Keyosha was outside waiting to trail us to the church. I waved at her she waved back from the other side of the window. Romon opened the car door for me and closed it when i was safetly in. Than he buckled up Junior (Isaiah jr.) Safetly in his carseat. He closed hia door and walked over to the drivers side and drove off. When we pulled up to the church it was SO many people YOUNG people. It was so many girl in little dresses crying and claiming zay. Romon got out and carried Junior into the church i followed behind him. When i walked in i just started crying. I felt someone grab my hand and it was julian. "W-what your doing h-here?" I sniffled. "i came back from texas. I did know Zay and....to support my bestfriend." He said looking at me. He handed me some tissue and I gave him a big hug!"Thanks Julian. I love you!" I whispered against his neck. " I love you too." He whisperd. Than Romon walked over w/ junior in his hands and Dabbed up w/ julian. I was like ....... CONFUSED."Wasuhhh!" Romon said."Sup." Julian shook his head up. We all walked in the church and took our seats. Me,my,momma,pops,keyosha,romon, & julian.. Was all in one row. When the funeral started my mom just started screaming!!! I handed Romon the baby and went I er and held her hand. My dad was so emotional but sad. "moma,stop crying... Hes in heaven, theres a heaven for thugs too!" I whispered to her. She calmed down her screaming. During the funeral all you heared was ppl sniffling. Now it was time to veiw the body. All the other benches went first. So many girls was having a fit over zay! His thug niggahs was all there. I saw keemo standing in the back he was kinda hesitating to veiw zay's body in a coffan. It was now our turn, keyosha went first she instantly slapped her head and her hand and cried. She kissed Isaiah cheek and mumbled " i love you zay weezy. R.I.P bro!" Than walked away. Julian went next he shook his head as in he was saying 'dang zay, you gone.' And he walked away i didnt expect him to cry becoss boys usually dont cry no matter what. Next was my mom and dad. My mom had a fit sge hugged all on zay screaming and my dad rubbed her back my dad shedded tears and looked up to heaven and cried. The had to dragg my mom away she wouldnt ley zay go. I felt Romon grab my hand and i know he was giving me a sign that its our turn. My legs go weak so weak i almost fainted. I walked up to the casket and was humbled."look zay,here's you nephew Isaiah junior. He looks just like you and he has your name" a tear fell from my eye. I placed Junior nose against Zay's and rubbed them on eachother. When i realize zay coukdnt speak or react i went crazy.."Zay...Zay...WAKE UP!!!!! zay,come back zay..PLEASE PLEASE WAKE UP ZAY!!!" I screamed and shook him i felt someone take junior outra my hand. I layed on isaiah chest and cried."zay I LOVE YOU! I always did and will big brother. Look down on me , moms , x pops. Theres a thug for heaven zay. " i cried harder leaving everyone else Aw'ing. Romon placed his hand on zay's hands and tol em he'll hol it down for him and he sorry for the past and his eyes watered. I cried harder and started screaming and i felt Romon Bridal way pick me up and carry me out the church i kicked and screamed.

Everybody trailed to the grave i just looked out the window. I looked real pale,Romon grabbed my hand and squeezed it. We pulled to the grave and plent car doors slammed. The pastor prayed nstuff and they began lowering zays casket. I walked away i couldnt watch the rest. I was on my way to the car until a detective stopped me."You shyla kilbourn? is your isaiah Gonola's sister? Different last names?" He asked. "Yes. He has my mom last name. Its Gonola/Kilbourn he prefer Gonola. Mines shyla kilbourn/Gonola." I respond."oh ok. So,the fire...the house fire somebody threaten that fire. Somebody threw a a glass bottle inside your house. they poured gasoline by one pacific window which was the back room on the lower level." he looked at me."Zay's room" i muttered."did he have any beef w/ someone?" He asked "no."i lied "well idk who would possibly do this!" She shook her head."me niether!" I lied again. We talked and talk til it was time to go.