Dirty Work.

So. The next day i woke up w/ red eyes and pale skin. Exuasted from yesterday; My brothers funeral, I love you Isaiah and i really miss you. I rolled over and Romon wasnt in bed. I looked at the alarm clock on the desktop and saw it was 2 in the afternoon. I got out of bed and walked to Junior's room. Instead of seeing him in his baby crib i saw a note saying 'Took Lil zay w/ me...get you some sleep! I love you' i gently smiled. I walked to the bathroom and looked in the mirror I looked so sick. I Washed my fave and brushed ny teeth. I took a shower and cleaned the house. I went over to my parents new apartment to check on them. When i arrived there my mom hugged me tight and my dad kissed my forehead.

Dad went back to the living room to watch tv. Their apartment was big! It had 3 bed rooms,a living room,kitchen,bathroom.

Me and mom was in her room i sat on the bed w/ mu legs crossed and picking w/ my fingers my mom was writing thank you cards to the people who helped her w/ her and dads new home,funiture,& clothes. I let out a sigh....."mom,Romon ex girlfriend... I think she had something to do w/ the fire." "Wait? Thats insane,a little too harsh!" She explained. I told her all the shit thats been going on leaving her a curious look on her face."the night of the fire.. Her and her friends was in all black watching the fire... and when i saw them the hurried up and left the area." I explained. My mom stopped what she was doing anf looked my way."So this bitch still walking around while my Got damn son dead????!" She raised her voice."Mom calm down,please" i tried calming her before dad got into this converstaion."Im calling the detective!she going to jail!" She said picking up her cell phone. "NO!" I slapped the phone out of her hand."WHAT DO YOU MEAN NO.SHYLA???? YOUR BROTHER IS DEAD AND SHE KILLED HIM!" She yelled. "just wait, ill call the detective." I lied. My mom shook her head ok. I jumped outta the bed kissed my mom goobye and on the way out my dad stopped me."Shyla...." He said softly and i turned to him. "lick the gun aterwards." He said and turned back to the tv. i gave him a confused looked and walked out the door.

•••••

I called keyosha and told her to meet me by my house she got there quickly."You know where she live?" Yosha asked walking in the house."I have a hint." I muttered we changed our clothes to all black amd drove over to the trap house. O got out the car and stormed into the house "where she at?" I Looked at keemo who had a confused look.he pointed to the basemnt. I ramn that way w/ keyosha and the rest of the boys behind me when we got down there it was 3 girl sitting around when they saw is the eyes got widen and i went over and staryed beating the SHIT outta one of the girls she was screaming for help while keyosha dawg walk another . The last one we jumped becoss bout time we got to her we was tired. "WHERE SHE AT?" I asked the girls that was on the floor crying. No one asnwered...."WHO KILLED MY BROTHER?" I asked again. "MONI.SHE DID.IY WAS HER PLAN TO KILL HIM!" One girl deperately cried. "WHO PLAUED APART?" Keyosha asked. No one answered. I kicked all three of em in the face."We all did" one spitted up blood. Me and keyosha tied the girls up and covered the mouth w/ tapes. Keemo drove my truck to the back and helped us the the girl in the trunk. We drove up to my house and pulled to the back I opened te back door and tell Romon name he came shooting down the back stairs wehn he saw me and keyosha drag the girls to the door he aint speak he just helped. After a while he burst out in laughter."You acting real sexy right now." He laughed again. I pushed his shoulder causing him to drop one of the girls down the basemeny stairs. We looked at eachother and laughed hard. And shut the basememt door. I went upstairs and washed up. Keyosha went home. Romon snuck up behind me lifted me up and layed me on the bed. He started kissing my neck and i ket out a groan,he layed his body between my legs. I wrapped my legs around his waist! I pulled his shirt over his head and he took mines off i turned him over to wear i was on top of him i sat there tracing his tattoos and 6 pack. He took the rest of his clothes off and i did too. He turned me on my knees and hit it from the back i staryed screaming!"Yes!Yes!Y-yes!" I moned. "THIS IS FOR FUCKING UP IN THE PAST. IM SORRY!!" he said fucking me harder."Ok...okay,yes daddy yes!" I said gripping the covers and dang near choking."IM SORRY MOMMY!" He went harder."OK OK." I said crying."YOU FORGIVE ME?" He smacked my ass cheek."MHMMM!" I moaned."NAW..NAW...NAW... DO YOU FORGIVE ME BABY?!" He said going harder than before.."YES PAPI YES I FORGIVE YOU!" I said. Than we fell onto the bed breathing heavy."You be careful and i love you!" He said against my neck as we cuddled on the bed.