Sweet Sweet Victory!

I got up and Threw on my thug shit. I went down to the basement and dragged all the girl to the car. Me and Romon sent the baby over to my parents and went to pick up keyosha. We pulled up to moni's house and let Romon go in and bring her out. Its was now 2 a.m . He came out the house holding Moni by her hair. He threw her in the back.seat w/ yosha. I looked in the mirror and mugged her "Haha. Ok good job little one." She muttered. Iant say nun coss she aint seen shit yet. We pulled over to the river and dragged the girls out. The all was crying and pleading. I punch the shit outta Moni and she flew to.the ground. "Yall kilt my brother almost my mom and dad too!" I cried. Romon pulled out his gun. A SHOT went off and my heart sanked. I got a little punkish and freaked out. I just stood there amazed by the sight of one of the girls was shot in her stomach coughing up blood. Keyosha threw her in the river. "Shyla?" Romon called. I snapped back to earth. Romon let off two more shots. I threw the other two in the river iant see them come back above water they went straight under.

Moni was prepared to go like they did. But Naw pooh you got extra. I Took the gun and pointed it at her and started shaking. "You a lil soft girl...you dont have the balls to kill me.you BITCH. you took my man...now you wanna take my life?" She evil laughed."SO. You kilt my brother over some dick?" I muttered."Aha. Call it what you want." She grinned."Bitch you some else. But im finna show yo ass crazy." I got angry."Aha. Shyla I GOT WHAT I WANTED. When you THOUGHT You had mines? I still had em. Fucking him . I TOOK YO BROTHER. what more do you want? Yo baby gone? Coss if i leave i still got mfs running around here." She laughed. What she said kinda was a slap in the face. BUT the comment towards my baby was a THREAT."dont bring my son in this shit." romon jumped in. "YOU BETTER GET TO YOUR SON." She threatend again. I looked at romon as in if i should still kill her."THIS FOR MY BROTHER." I shouted and pulled the trigger."REST IN HELL ! MOTHA FUCKA." The echo of 2 bullets went over my voice. "SHIT." Moni screamed. Holding her legs in pain. I handed the gun back to Romon."Ummmmmm...she not dead keyosha" Sarcasmly said. I ignored her. "Baby...soo you walking away? After all she di-" "SHUT THE FUCK UP!" I cut Romon off they stood there watching Moni. I went over to the car grabbed some gasoline and a lighter. I walked back over and poured the gasoline on moni she screamed becoss her legs was burning. "Now Thats what im talking about BESTFRIEND." Keyosha clapped her hands."I Can ONLY IMAGINE HOW MUCH PAIN MY BROTHER WENT THROUGH BURNING LIKE HELL THAT NIGHT." I cried. Moni looked at me w/ tears. "Im sorry." She muttered."BITCH FUCK YO SORRY!" I threw the lighter on her body and watch her burn in flames. She struggled and rolled everywhere. Romon stood there im shock. I kicked her into the river. "Cool off a lil ma." I said watching her sink. Romon grabbed my left hand and Keyosha grabbed my right. I shedded one more tear. I took the gun from Romon and licked it. I remember Zay always said ...."I lick the Gun afterwards, becoss Revenge is sweet.!!!" I said outloud hearing his voice w/ me.

THE END.