Baby Boy.

Romon P.O.V

I left the hospital.and drove to moni house running all red lights! I burnt rubber and hopped out the car and knocked down her door. I ran into her room and pushrd her into the wall."WHY YOU DO THAT!!" I choked her up. My hand gripped around her neck real tight "Idk what your talking about let me go!" She said kicking me in the nuts. I fell to the ground holding little romon."i told you, you were mines!you didnt listen!" She said kicking me me in the face. I than hopped up to my two feet and slapped her."That was my son uncle,and my FUTURE WIFE brother...if they HURT I HURT!" I gave her another shove to the wall."You took it to far!!!" I shouted. I went through her house rampaging it. I threw everything everywhere!"STOP!!!Get out my house!" She started beating on my back. I pushed her again. I than back hand slapped her. I took her money and drove to my house.

When I got home I stripped and hopped in the shower I punched the wall and started crying. I felt guilty like the reason why shyla life is like this becoss of me! I got out and got dress and I slid my gun anf the back of my pants. I drove away back to the hospital. When I got to shyla's room. Julian was holding My son while shyla was asleeping I mugged him. I know this was shyla currently boyfriend and ik he think hes gonna be raising my kid and iant like that shit. I walked up to shyla and kissed her forehead and walked over to the chair and turned on the tv. Trying to avoid julian holding my sins cause its honestly bothering me alot!

Julian P.O.V

I know me holding the baby is really eating him up thats why im about to sit hin down. I know things between him and shyla aint dead I know they still having a thing for eachother. I love shyla so much that ill let Romon raise his child w/ her and take her away from me. I glanced at shyla one more timed and my heart melted. I really didnt want to leave her but I had to. I wrote her a letter and I placed it on her table. I kissed the baby and sat him on the baby crib. "Aye." I called for romons attention. He looked my way."Take care of shyla yo. And yall son...be good to her..love her...im out!" I gave him Dab. He gave me a confused. I walked out proud of myslef. I love shyla so much that anything that makes her happy im cool w/ it.

Shyla's P.O.V

I woke up w/ a stretched I turned my head and saw romon asleep w/ our son in his hands. I smiled,i grabbed my phone and took a picture. I uploaded to instagram amd the caption said "Hes tired? Lol,but I did all the pushing! Im glad my son is finally her #NewMommy

Dear Shyla,

I think im better off as your bestfriend. I think you and You litrle one would like if Romon raised yall child together and for him to be your boyfriend. I love you so much that whatever makes you happy im fine w/ that. Make sure you mail me pictures of the little mushroom and keep me updated. Im moving to Texas w/ my Mom and dad. Love ya.

- Julian Sanchelo.

I smiled but than frowned. I wanted my bestfriend here through my new mommy journey. First it was my brother now julain. Things are getting real fustrated. I knock accurred on the door and it was my nurse,nures.kara! "Hey shyla? How are you today?" She says w/ a big smile. "im good.you are?" I chuckled. "Good. Okay,we have this little ones birth certificate and its ready to be signed!" She handed me the certificate i looked over at Romon he stood and came over. "I love you and my son" he muttered and the nurse smiled. Romon neatly signed his signature. I went right after him.

Isaiah Romon Kilbourn.

I wrote in the blank next to 'Childs name'

I looked up to Romon standing ober me and he smiled. "Its perfect!" He pecked my lips. I smiled but it faded."I just wish Zay was here." I cried i felt tge nurse come over and stroke my hair while romon held my hand."Hes here. Not physically but Emotionally!" Romon Whispered."Was that your brother on the new this morning in that house fire?" The nurse asked. "Yes. And my parents." I muttered. She gave me a hug and apologize for whats going on. I told her My son name and she grinned. She liked it! I told het my brother name Was Isaiah and His father name is Romon. She took the certificate and walked out the room.