Hes Mines,not Yours.

I woke up w/ pain in my back. I was so ready to have this baby!!! I hoped up,cleaned the house, and took a shower. When I got out I put my hair into a donut bun. I slipped on my ripped skinny jeans which I couldnt botton and a black addias hoodie w/ pink lettering. After that I threw on my black chucks. I grabbed my purse,phone,&car keys. I walked out the door and hoped into my car. I drove up to the hospital for my doctors appointment. It took a while for me to find out what in having becoss of how my baby was laying in me plus I was procasinating on going to the doctor. After 3o minutes into sitting in the waiting room my name was finally called. I walked into bright whiye room and sat on the bed to wiat for my doctor to enter."ms.kilbourn?" A pretty white lady w/ long blonde hair walked into the room w/ a big smile."hi,your...?" I asked searching for her name tag."Dr.Gioz,soo where here today becoss you would like to know what os sprouting in you stomach" she chuckled. I laid back and relaxed she lifted my shirt and squuezed blue jell on my belly it was so cold I shivered a little. She put some kinda thing on my stomach and I turned to the screen. The machine was making so much noise it took a while for dr.gioz to tell me."well,ms.kilbourn you have a baby boy." She gave me a warm smile.

••••••

Later when I got home I cooked me,my son,& his father dinner. I was excited that I was having a baby boy, I really was. I wanted a boy. When Romon got home he pecked my lips and picked up the envolope w/ the pictures of me and his son. "Its a boy!" He smiled hard."yes baby,it Is!are you happy?"i looked at him and smiled he smiled back and kissed me."Tomorrow,i wanna go to my parents and tell them babe." I I reminded romon he gave a half smile."ok baby,that fine." He agreed."uhh baby,did you tell zay?" Romon asked a lil frighten"nah tomorrow I will." I finished cooking. That night after dinner we went right to sleep.

The next day,we were in the car on our ways to my parents. we were al.sitting at the kitchen table eating dinner. It was awkward. Silence was flowing."well,hows everything at your new home?" My mom looed over to me and romon."good.." I answered.my dad was upset at me for a while now becoss I moved out. He thinks im still his little girl."Mr&mrs.Kilbourn I will be a great father of your Grandson." Romon looked over to my dad. My mom choked on her drink. Zay bussed out in laughter and my dad starred at me."you kidding right?" Zay laughed."noo..zay stop laughing!" I muttered. "honey are you really...."my mom tried finish her sentece but I cut her off. I stood up and and lifted romons sweater which was hudge on so you couldnt tell I was pregnant. I rubbed up and down on my belly.. "wow,"my mom smiled. My dad got up amd didnt say anything."he hates me" I sighed."he does!" Zay blurted."zay shush,he doesnt baby... Hes just having a hard time that your not his babygirl anymore!" My mom remineded me.