Hood Love.

Later that day I was home chilling,laying across my bed refreshed out the shower. I reveiwed the pictures of me and Romon in my phone from earlier. I sent them all to him. He replied saying the one of my acting silly & him kissing me on my cheek was his favorite one. So I made it my screensaver. I got up in went to the bathroom while I was in the bathroom I heared a bump in my room I was real life frighten now. I crept slowly to my room & peeked in there in saw Romon sitting on my bed. I sighed letting out stress."Really?How'd you get in here?" I asked a little curious...he looked over to the open window."you should start locking that!" He said yawning."Romon,i have a fatger home;boys are'nt allowed over at night." I said w/ my arms crossed. "but I missed you." He said getting up off the bed walking towards me."i-i missed you too...." I looked down. He grabbed my chin & rubbed his lips against mines-i was teased I wanted a kiss. "what about moni?" I looked in his eyes. "i cant sleep on you Shyla.. I really like you!" He said lifting me off my feet. I wrapped my legs around his wraist & his pushed me against the wall. He began kissing on my neck & bitting me,in every direction he went. I let out a soft moan "Romon.."i moaned softly... He began breathing hard. He carried me over to the bed & climb on top of me. I pulled off his shirt,&he pulled off mines.. We switched positions I was now on top of him. While I was on top of him I unbotton his pants & began to slide my hand smoovly up in down baby romon. He groaned he griped my hair that gave me a sign I knew what I was doing. I kissed him & licked on his neck & left my mark! my hand went faster & faster "Shit!shyla." Romon groaned. I pecked his lips..he turned me over and began kissing me he kissed my belly & went farther down .. He got down there & went crazy!!!!

Romon fell asleep w/ me in his arms. I got from under him."baby where you going?" Romon said in his sleepy voice..lawwwd knows he sounded good. I left him unrespond & locked my room door so in the morning nobody would walk in to find him in my bed.

••••••

Its 2 in the morning in Romon phones vibrates... I was a little curious so I picked the phone up. It was moni 'Where are you??im worried sick. Im home alone!' i than got angry again. I was a little guilty becoss I felt like a sideline ... I know if I was her ion want my man sleeping around!"Romon get up.." I shook him."baby what?...i wanna sleep." "noo romon get up,you have to go! Geemoni wants you home shes worried." I knew her name from what her name was under in his phone.He got up now a little ashamed "did she call?" He asked worried "nah texted." I sat on the end of my bed. He crawled over and kissed my neck from the back. i walked him down stairs quitely to let him out the door. When he was gone I slid down on the door & cried. I didnt want romon leaving,i wanted him here with me, alone. now knowing hes going to another chick house & do the same shit he just did to me to her hurts its overall disgusting.

••••••

The next day I said yes to keyosha about going to this party with her tonight. It was 6pm in the afternoon & keyosha was sitting on my bed. The party started at 8pm & we was just chillann like nothing was happening tonight.Around 7 I began to get dress. I hopped in the shower & keyosha got in after me. my hair was flat iron from yesterday so I greased my ends & layed them down in put my hair in a donut bun w/ a flipped bang. I slipped on my white strapless pencil skirt dress that had big wholes on the side showing my skin... I than put on my buckle white & silver sandals. I put on a little cute diamond choker & some small diamond studs. I rubbed on some black lipstick on my lips ... & smiled. When I looked over keyosha had on the same thing but hers was a black dress & her hair didnt have a bang. We called zay in the living room to take us a pic. When he was done I uploaded it to twitter,instagram,&facebook. The caption read "Party Party Party(;"

••••••

Zay used my truck to drop us off becoss he wanted to use it that night & yosha car was inna shop. When walked inside the party people everywhere! It was so hot smelled like nun but ass,balls,&coochie. I began to knodd my head to the music. The next song 'Red nose' played I began yiking on this one boy he was soo cute . about 3 hours in the party im done dancing on another boy. Another song came on in a boy started flirting w/ me he asked me to dance & I said yes. I twerked on him until I felt him being shoved."Romon wtf are you doing?!??!?"i snapped at him."no wtf you doing shyla???who is he??"he got in my face."are you fucking serious? Who are you to be so concerned about what im doing??,where little moni?"i pushed him."do.we have a problem bestfriend?!?"keyosha joined the fight."nah im good,its just these pussy ass niggahs!"i rolled my eyes!"you acting fucking crazy up in here you fronting?" Romon voice got louder now the whole party on us. They boy I was dancing w/ punched the shit outta romon even thoo im mad at him I cant let them fight."noo stoppp!!!"i said trying to pull the boy off of romon.Romon got up & gave the boy atleast a 6 peice back to back."Romon stop please get up!" Romon pushed me off of him. I was a little hurt. So I called my brother to pick me up , I was crying so my brother got there quick. I walked outside walking to the car door. I heared a voice following me "Shyla!shyla,wait baby listen.." Romon was calling after me I was soo tear up I cried harder..he grabbed my arm I turned around quick."what?!?!? Just what romon? You & me its DONE. no more of this side shit,if your in a relationship stay loyal,im not some kinda girl you can fuck & go home to another ,ok?"i turned around kept walking. He grabbed my arm again but harder "WHAT?!?!? Leave me alone!" "i just wanna talk!" Romon put across . "ayee romon leave my lil sister alone,alright? Before I have to beat yo ass!" Zay got out the car."yeah aight nigga , we'll see." Romon mugged zay. You can tell romon was gone stand up to zay but repect of us he didnt. I got in the car & we were on our way home.