He gets jealous

Damon- you and Stefan were playing pool in the Salvatore house and so far Stefan was winning. He was winning because you didn't know how to hold the cue. So he stood behind you and rapped his body around yours helping you aim it. "Easy (y/f/n) not so tense and you need to have you fingers like this." He positions your fingers how they are supposed to be. Then you shoot and you get three in a hole. "Well don't let me interrupt you guys seem to be having a lot of fun." You and Stefan stand up and look at Damon. Stefan clears his throat and walks out of the room. Damon slowly walks over to you like your the prey and he's the predator. You gulp and walk backwards into the wall. Then Damon puts his hands on either side of you blocking you from escaping. " Your mine (y/f/n), all f u c k I n g mine." Your eyes widen and you lick your lips which he notices. He leans down and bites you bottom lip gently. You wrap your arms around his neck and kiss him gently. He growls and deepens the kiss. You break apart and say "you look sexy when your jealous."

Stefan- You and Tyler were having fun at a party which Stefan didn't want to go to. You were dancing with Tyler when Stefan showed up right in front of you. Stefan took you from Tyler and you guys started dancing together. He turns you around so that your back is against his front. He starts grinding on your and you start moving on him. It's almost as if you guys were dry humping each other. "Did you have fun with Tyler? Because that won't happen again." You smile and ask "Are you Jealous?" He growls in your ear and nips it. "No because at the end of the night he won't be the one you go home with."

Kai- You and Kai were at a small restaurant close to Mystic Falls just right out of the border. You excused yourself to go to the bathroom and when you were finished some drunk guy grabbed you and kissed you. You tried to get free but you couldn't. Then the guy was ripped off of you and you looked and saw it was Kai. He was beating the guy to a pulp. You rushed over to the men and stopped Kai. Then You guys left the place. While you were in the car driving back to Mystic Falls he grabbed your hand and said "No man will kiss or touch what is mine."

Klaus- you and Damon were just talking thats all you were doing and that's what you told Klaus but he just wouldn't listen to you. Now you and him are fighting, you trying to tell him that you and Damon were just talking and him telling you not to lie to him. You stepped up to him and kissed him. "Klaus Mikaelson I did not cheat on you and I'm not cheating on you, I love you more than anything in this world." Klaus looked at you for a minute and then hugged you.

Kol- You were at the club with Kol and he went to go get some drinks for you guys while you went to the dance floor and while you were dancing a guy started dancing with you and you thought that it was Kol but then Kol shows up in front of you and you realised that you were dancing with somebody else. He drank both of the drinks and grabbed you then he glared at the guy and compelled him to leave the club this moment. Then you danced and got drunk the rest of the night not talking about what happened.