Stefan imagine

.Imagine Stefan showing up at your house because he finds out your a vampire from 1864.

There was a knock at the door and you werent exspecting anyone so when you opened the door your were surprised to see you Ex boyfriend Stefan from 1864 when you were still human. "Hello (y/n), i thought you were dead." I frown and invite him in. "I thought you were dead too. Katherine turned me into a vampire in 1864 the night that you broke up with me for her." He walks in and gets a guilty look on his face. "Im sorry (y/n) she had me wipped and she compelled me to break up with you." My eyes widen and I start to tear up. I walk closer to Stefan and hug him. "When Emily told me that you were dead I felt like mt heart was ripped out of my chest. I turned off my emotions and became a ripper." He hugs me back and kisses the top of my head. "I know beautiful thats how i felt too. I was a ripper also and to be honest i still have that problem." I look up at him and look im his eyes this is my Stefan that i knew. "Stefan why are here though?" I cups my cheek and runs his thumb over it. "I heard thay there was a vampire around here with the name (y/n) so i came here to see if it was you in hopes that you were alive." I look in his eyes and he dips his head down kissing you softly. You kiss him back softly wrapping your arms around his neck. You play with his hair and smile in the kiss. We part and he grins "I love you (y/n) (y/l) please come home with me." You grin and nod your head,"yes i'll come with you Stefan." They pack up your things and go to his mansion you look around and notice that it is a beautiful house. He takes you to a room and you put your things away. You cant help but to smile because you found your true love.