your on your period

Damon- He came over to your place and you were cuddled up in your bed watching a movie and moaning in pain from your cramps. He sniffs the air and instantly knows that's you are on your period. So he gets you some pain pills and water. You take the pills and thank him. Then he cuddles with you.

Stefan- He noticed that you were really moody at school and that your stomach hurt and since he has lived a long time he new you were on your period. So he went to the store and bought you some chocolate and ice cream. Then he went to the Salvatore mansion where you were currently watching some TV. You guys ate the junk food all night and cuddled.

Kai- He really did not know what to do it made him feel awkward but he tried his best to help you. He would do everything for you. He would so whatever you asked him to do.

Kol- You had ran out of pads which never happened and were to tired and to much in pain. So you asked him to get you some pads. He was more than glad to do it for you even though it would affect his bad boy image.

Klaus- He came home to you holding your tummy and to you crying. He knew that it would eventually happen but he was still not prepared for it. But he still laid down with you and rubbed your tummy for awhile until you fell asleep and felt no more pain.