Riper Wife

"Come on Kellie wakey wakey." I hear a voice I groan and open my eyes to see my husband Damon. "Ugh what do you want now?" He walks closer to me and says,"Well I'm going to torture you and bring you back to me my wife." I laugh and say,"I'm not your wife Damon that was the old me. Now I'm different." He picks up and iron that was in the fire and burns my skin with it which causes me to scream in pain. Then he puts it through me. "This is your plan? Torture me until my humanity comes back on? Thats not going to work." He shrugs his shoulders "then well just have to see." He then puts on some gloves and gets a vervain plant. He runs it down my cheek and my chest. While I scream tge whole time. He does thay repeatedly. Then he suddenly stops and put some thing around my ankles that breaks them. He leaves the room while I start screaming from the unbearable pain. The next day I woke up to see Damon taking off my ankle breaker devices. "It didn't work love." I said in venom and then he got some more vervain and dragged it along me. He then got some acid and poured some on my skin. "Please Damon stop." He shakes his head, "remember that time we sat and made love under the stars and the moon. I said that 'you were the most beautiful and that I loved you.' The first time I said I loved you." I remembered all of that and then it all came back. "Forever. Damon thank you so much. God I love you so much." He looks at me and then unties me, he kissed me with so much passion it makes me see stars. We kiss for awhile and then we pull apart. "And always. I love you too Kellie. Don't ever turn it off again you hear me." I nod and smile kissing him again.