1

I walked in the the huge hall way with the golden outline on the perfect white walls, it looked beautiful every time! I made my way into the head office. "Ahh aria Gomez, come in, come in" Zooey, my boss, says. "Hey Zooey" I say. "Look aria I need you to do something for me, this is going to going to sound crazy, but our next shoot has to be in Australia and I need you do go there for the models you will be doing hair/makeup, all what you do there ok?" I was shocked. "When am I leaving?" She sighed "2 days on Friday" that means I have 2 nights  hear. "Ok" I sighed, I mean it is for my job and usually we get to see celebrities witch is always exiting!!

Since I got that assigned I decided to go home, I mean what was there to do for me anyways there? Plus I got a little break.
When I got home I started to pack my stuff in piles, to TRY to be organized. I wore mostly green day or blink 182 shirts with black jeggings.

As I got out of my room I walked over to the bathroom, the master one it was the one with the prettiest shower-literarily it has rhinestones on the walls. I did my hair in a bun my hair color is brown with ombrea blond at the end. I decided to die it when I was 17 and always liked it. My hair is naturally straight and it's pretty long.

I made my way to my room and into my bed as I slept I thought about Australia, the celebrities there. Isn't there this one band 5 something? Oh well I fell asleep and stopped thinking about Australia. 
___________________________

Hey guys!! 😘 it's Aarya here, so sorry if it's really bad it's my first story and I don't know if it's crappy or not 😂 but sorry I won't be able to update a lot because I have school but here's what i could do. And I'll only have self notes if they are NECESSARY! Love you bye!😘

                                    Xoxo Ari