14

••calums POV••
I can't just stand here, this is wrong I have to help my best friend. I ran over to aria and Luke. "L-luke?" I said he looked at me and his face, oh my god it had tears flowing over the Redness of the dry blood- LOTS of tears.

"Luke..I....I...-" Luke hugged me "sorry" I whispered. He nodded and said, "it's ok" then he paused and broke the hug. "Calum actually I--" but aria curt him off. "Guys lots and lots of fans coming!!!!" She alerted. Luke hid
his face as aria held my hand and we headed back in the car. I was driving, Luke and aria were in the back trying to hide. I soon remember Luke had to tell me something before. "Hey Luke, what were you going to tell me?" I asked. "Oh, um it was nothing, never mind." He said smiling. "Oh, okay" I said not thinking about it.

We drove for about 1 hour trying to find the house since luke ran far. Wait a minute! I never asked Luke why he was upset! I didn't want to distract him, because I didn't want him to be mad or not tell me so I decided to wait till we went in.

I unlocked the door to see Michael and Ashton  with red puffy eyes and tears all over their faces. "LUKE!" They both yelled in a relief way. "What the hell! Why did you just run a way!" Michael said starting to get mad like I did to Luke. "Michael stop! He will tell us eventually don't push it." I said trying to calm the tension down. "What? Your just going to let him think nothing happened? No! You know how much upset we though you were because we though somethin-" "Michael stop!" I shouted, I was starting to get a little madder, but aria tried to calm us down. "Guys! Stop fighting, Luke feels bad for what he did, right Luke" she paused waiting for LUKES response. He shook his head lightly, "and we should just wait till he feels ok to tell us what's been going up." We all started to look down and feel guilty. "Sorry Luke" Michael whispered. "It's ok" Luke said "sorry Michael." I said and he apologized to. "Kay since we all made up why don't we wash up?" Ashton said.