9

"Let's all go to our house?" Ashton suggested, we all agreed it would be the best thing to do.

We got to their house, and wow my jaw dropped. It was about 3-4 floors the 3rd floor completely made out of glass and it had a swimming pool inside of the house! "Wow" I say speechless. "Ha it's pretty big we know" they all laughed. We went in and started heading to the bar area- "I don't drink!!" I said just let them know. "What!" They all looked at me like I was crazy. "Yep I don't so please don't either!?" I looked at calum- "especially not you!" I said playful he got the memo and played along "fine mother" he said I smiled.

We all decided to watch mean girls even though Michael kept threatening to leave. Finally he agreed to watch it after some convincing. "I just love this movie!" Luke screamed I smiled "and I just hate it." Michael mumbled, but I heard. "Cmon mikey, don't be sad" I said trying to cheer him up. And then we finished watching the movie...

I woke up to see a clock 9:15 it read, I looked up and I saw I was In a huge room with a pretty shade of maroon walls I got up and felt my pockets, I got out some mints and ate them and then I made my way to the door and opened it, I looked around and went downstairs.

Calum was sitting on the couch great I bet I looked so ugly. "Oh good morning" he said smiling and looking up at me. "Good morning" I said with a mouth full of mints. "What happened after the movie?" I asked. "Oh you and everyone else fell asleep, so I woke up the boys, to help me bring you to the guest room." I was shocked, "why didn't you just wake me up" I said. "Uh I bet I was a so heavy, I am so sorry" "WHAT?!? No you were light as a feather, the boys just went to sleep in their rooms I picked you up and put you to your room." "Thank you" I said. "Come here" he motioned me to sit on his lap, so I did. It felt great feeling his muscular arm, and body, and his hair- oh his hair was like the definition of perfection! I felt the softness and neatness of it. He kissed my checked and I started to blush. "What's wrong?" He asked "nothing" I lied you! Your what's wrong... Your so fucking hot it hurts...