16

I woke up to a beeping clock. I looked over to see what it was. It was my phone darn it I forgot to turn it off. 9:30 it read, ok not a bad time to wake up I though.
I go out of bed making my way, over to the bathroom. Witch was really pretty thigh blue walls and thin white lines on the sides. I looked at me for just a second and wanted to scream, I looked horrid! I quickly took a shower, then Brushed my hair, I put on a random shirt that was in the closet, witch there were some girl cloth in there because the boys claimed they tried to 'put in' the cloth that was in my suitcase, in the closet.

I went out of the bathroom and looked down noticing I want wearing pants! I quickly ran back in my closet, and picked out a pair of jeans. Of course they were black! Then I went out side and down the stairs

When I reached the bottom I went into the kitchen, where I Luke, and Ashton sitting down and Michael and calum were making food. "Good morning Aria love the shirt" Ashton said and winked. What? "T-thanks? I just randomly picked one that was in my closet." Calum turned around and looked at me head to toe in a drooly way. "Hood?" I said shaping my fingers Ingrid of his face, in a playing matter. "Whoa your shirt is like AWSOME" he shouted. The. All the boys started telling me that, why was it so AWSOME? "What?" I said. Michael left and came back with a Lon mirror, "look" he said. I picked up the mirror and saw my shirt. I rolled my eyes. "Wow guys really that was so lame." They all smiled. "Glad to know you like calums 5 seconds of summer shirt" Luke said. "Calums?!?" I said. They all nodded. "Oh no I should take it off wait-" "No it looks so cute on you baby" he said in his sweet soft voice "oh ok" I said going along with him and he pecked my lips.

"Breakfast!" Calum said smiling with Michael. In the table there were kinds of food options. Bagels, bread, cheese, waffle, eggs, bacon, etc. I grabbed a bread and cream cheese and enjoyed the meal- YUM! Everyone sat down, and of course calum wanted to sit next to me, but Luke and Michael already took his spot. So he sat across from me pouting. "What's wrong baby?" I ask he turned around with his hands crisscrosses like a 5 year old, and it sure as hell was cute. I smiled, because I knew why he was upset. So I got up and made my way over to him and sat on his lap.  He instantly smiled at me, and pecked my lips "now that's more like it!" He says with a grin on his face.

Once we finished eating, calum had to go out to get the groceries since I would be staying and there was 'no food' but in reality there was tons of food! But I mean I guess it's there house. "You sure you don't want to come babe?" Calum said. "Of corse I want to but I have lots of work, for you actually" I said winking. "Ok then bye love you" "love you to"