7

••calums POV••
"Well I never have been here" she said. Wow she was beautiful she had long hair with blond at the bottom, and her hazel eyes were just beyond perfection. Her nose and mouth were put together, like she was an angel-I I think I REALLY like her.

I smiled "well than lets give you a tour!" She smiled "sure" she said.

"Let's all get in- oh and warning there will some fans and photographers, so watch out and be careful" Luke said. "I think I can handle some fans" she chuckled. "OKkkaayy" Michael said. As we made our way into the restaurant, yes we went out to eat first, lots of fans started running twords us. "Hi OMG calum" some of the fans said coming up to me "hey how's your day been?" I asked to be polite "GREAT" they all replied. Aria came with me and I was a little happier. I put my hand around her and she looked at me, I looked at her..

••arias POV••
He leaned in, I didn't know if I should slap him or lean in to, so I leaned in to and there it happened we kissed! He put his lips on mine, and I didn't hesitate to kiss him back, we ignored all what was around us, just depending on this kiss.

After about a solid 10 min. We both broke the kiss and smiled "your really cute when your blushing" obviously I was blushing and smiling. "Do you like me?" He asked I looked at him "no" he looked shocked "wha-" I cut him off "calum hood, I think I fell in love with you!" He smiled "aria Gomez I think I fell in love with you" we both smiled and gazed into each other's eyes.