3

Hey guys! It's Aarya so currently this is stuck in my brains "the blood in my veins is made up of mistakes let's forget who we are and dive in to the dark ...." Can you guess the song? 😂

I went in through the frond doors and looked around for food to take to the airport I got some chips and soda, and some veggies. I went to the check out and headed straight out.

I got to my house an unlocked the door I made my way into my kitchen I turned the tv on, and put whatever music was there on. I started to take out the groceries till i heard a really catchy song. I think it went some thing like,"she looks so perfect.." And it had American apparel witch I love that brand. I think I heard this song before, so I went over to check and see what it was. Turns out it's 5 seconds of summer, oh that's their name! Wow these boys are really cute especially the one on the right with blackish brown hair- he looks really cute!

I started to replay that song over and over again until it got stuck in my head-and trust me it did! I checked the time 6:45! Omg how long was I listen to this! I put my laptop down and finished unpacking the groceries. I also packed all the things I needed, like cloth, food, games, charger, and a book. Always a book!