Chapter 2: Secrets

How will I understand the language?

That’s the first thing come into my mind

Just, how?

“Lily! What are you doing there! We’ve got to practice” Nissi come out of nowhere

“Nissi!” I hug her in instant, I don't even know why I did it 

“What’s wrong with you?” she look at me in a weird kind of way

 “I was just –“

“Let’s go” she cut my word and drag me inside.

“Lily!” Audrey exclaim.

“Now girl’s let’s practice again. Lily I am sorry about how mean I was before to you,” a girl come to me

“Eh? What?” I say in confusion.

“I am sorry,” she hugs me.

“Yeah, you are forgiven,” I say not knowing what exactly happen.

 “Now let’s practice the dance for your debut in 3 months!” she say.

We practice the dance that I dont even know and somehow I look so retarded. This is because  I am still processing what is actually happening to me, this is too much to take in. I was in my bed dreaming about Tao and the next thing I found myself in SM practicing a dance...?!! 

Is this some kind of a joke?! 

“You know what? Let’s meet Exo since they are in their practice room. Hopefully you guys can be more motivated,” the girl or lady I don't know what to called her are trying to teach us the dancing told us. 

“EXO?!” I shriek in excitement 

“Jin-A are you serious now? Last time, you told us they’re not there” Nissi say to the girl, so her name is Jin-A.

“I am sure” she say, and off we go to EXO’s practice room. 

“Can’t wait to meet Exo sunbae” Nissi told me and Audrey. Great I can’t wait to see TAO!! 

“Annyeong guys!” Jin-A say and I saw the rest of Exo. Oh my god!!

EXOEXOEXOEXOEXOEXOEXOEXO! CAN’T CONTAIN MY FEELING! Is like the whole zoo in my stomach. I stop myself from screaming, I hold Nissi’s hand as she did the same to me. “Hello Hanisah, Audrey and?”  Kris says in English and scrunched up his eyebrows looking at me. I figured he is trying to remember my name. How come they don’t know me?!!

“Lily!” I told him.

“And Lily” he continue from where he left off.

“So what brings you guys here?” Chanyeol say with a smile plastered on his face.

“Just want to see how you guys are all going” Jin-A say and flirt with them. What an old hag -.-

“Audrey!” Tao come out of nowhere and smile brightly to Audrey. The EXO members were smiling cheekily. So this is what that wish dealer told me. “Hello Hanisah and….” Tao say making the same face expression like Kris did to me.

 “Lily,” I told him.

“And Lily,” he smile at me for a second and turn to look at Audrey.  Just how do I make Tao like me?

Aish! >_< Complicated situation.

For 20 minutes the Exo were talking to us, only Kai the one who talks a lot to me and the only person who talk to me “Let’s go guys,”  Jin-A told us.

Sitting in a passenger car and remembering how this is happening. “Ya are you all right?” Nissi ask me.

“Eh, yeah of course I am fine!” I say. Audrey was being quiet for how long, what happen to this girl? They are all so gloomy. Did something happen??

Arriving where I was gonna live for 3 months, the house was very big! Like how did I get to live in a big house? Shouldn’t it be a dorm?  Oh well.

“Where’s my room again guys? I say

“Eh?! How come you don’t know we have been living for 1 month here, what a goldfish,” Nissi say.

“Upstairs and go to your right,” Audrey say casually and go to her room, wow is she on her woman thing or what?!

I sigh and lay on my bedroom. “Having fun?” a voice suddenly popped out.

“Ommo!” I put my hand to my chest, “you scared me” I scold him.

“Oh well get use to it. So having fun?” He asks again.

“Wish dealer! Are you michin saying having fun? Everyone is gloomy here. The only who talk to me so much is only Kai!” I told him frowning.

“First I am not a wish dealer, my name is Yi Fan I am from the wish world  and your mission first thing first is finding out why is Audrey is gloomy. If you found out what it is you will know what happen in this world,” he say before he was gone.

“Lily, I heard you were talking to someone, who is it?” Audrey shout in front of my door

“No one! It was just a video that I watch” I told her lying.

“Okay” she say unsure.

 “Oh Audrey wait! Let’s talk,” I open the door to found her eyes are red. Did she cry?

“Eh? Sure,” she says before she enters my rooms.

Let’s find out the secret.