Prologue

You have been dancing all your life and it is the only thing that you have left after your tragic back story behind it all. You are now 14 years old but you were twelve when you family died in a fire and you were the last survivor. Before that your mom, dad, older brother, and younger sister  past you danced for them everyday with a brand new routine and since  you were homeschooled you didn't really have anything else to do because you never really hung out outside of home besides going to hip hop and out to dinner with your older brother and younger sister. You were so close to them but ever since the accident you've been alone, no one to turn to because you didn't have any friends Now you have made a promise to your past family that you would dance for them everyday no matter. So ever since 2 years ago you have been in any dance battle you could and you are undefeated so far and you keep going until you fall to your knees and die in dance. That is how important it is to you and nothing can stop you . 

*Authors note* Alright guys so this is my first fanfiction and i'm so excited but it might not be SO good like others that i know but Please don't judge if you don't like it please :)

 <3 Cupecake78