Bad timing (part 2)

Glitch points out one of the people in the crowd with Dr. Tan's mind control hat on. It was a girl with brown hair and what looked like a red color patterened suit that was matching with another guy in the crowd. This guy had short, blonde hair and was a little taller than the girl. " That's the riptide crew, the only way to get them out of those mask thingys is if we dance them out. Give these people your best 70s moves now." Glitch's warm breath slowly creeped onto my face. I had a bunch of butterflies in my stomach. I gave him a serious 'got it' look and stepped forward and we challenged them to a dance off. 

*********************************************************************

Chapter 7: Bad timing part 2                                                                                   

                                                Glitch's POV

*Flashback*

"DUDE THOSE MOVES WERE CRAZY! Man you killed it!" Mo exclaimed as he gave me a bro hug.  "Thanks Mo but looks like we got more. " As I pointed out some 80s style lookin people with some of Dr. Tan's mindcontrol masks, but they weren't from DCI. As we waved goodbye to the crowd we tried to escape but once we got the end of an alley, we were trapped.  Mo put his fists up saying, " Standback lil'G  I got dis. Once those mind controled people came , It wasn't a person but a robot. 

"Do you wanna fight man? Cause if so then I'm all up for it. "

" Dance - off" One of them said in a robot voice. So I grabbed Boomy and started the music, 

"Stay back Glitch, I don't want you getting hurt, these guys are maybe too good. So we gotta watch our backs . "  Those robots were REALLY good, better than Mo, sorry to say. Then Mo did a backflip and landed it. But once the robots had time to process that they pushed mo when he was in the air doing another back flip. He landed on the hard cement , on his leg which made himself give in. 

"A'ight! " He put his hands on his left leg acting like it broke or something. He took his right and pulled me down with a tight grip on my shoulder and said to me, " Okay lil' man , I'm not playin' games wit chu now. You gotta get outa here . Like NOW! Go get help, I don't think you can take em'. YOU GO GET HELP! NOW LIL'MAN! And not to make you feel sad or anything but if this is the last time i see you, i've always luvd ya like a bro!" Those were his last words to me as the robots dragged him away. My eyes filled with tears, I tried yelling " NOO!!! but once the robot slowly moved towards me Mo told me to " GET OUTA HERE!"  , I grabbed boomy and hit back to the present day. I started to cry as Mo became a blur when I got into the portal and came back to DCI.

*into the Dci headquarters room* 

" Where have you been?! And where's Mo!" Lima screamed at me. I just looked at her but she looked all blurry from the tears from my eyes.  I walked towards the elevator. " Hey where are you going, you got explaining to do mr!" Lima screamed.  I just ignored her .

I got down to the lobby where Kit was and I walked up to her.

*****************************************************************************************************

" Uh hey Glitch, How did it go?" I didn't respond, I just felt like crying. I really didn't want to cry in front of her but I honestly dont care anymore! I started huffing and sniffling, 

" a-a-are you o-okay?" 

" Oh, uh hey Kit," I said sounding depressed but most;y I was upset, really upset.  " Um something happened t-t-to M-mo." At this I started balling, I hugged her and dug my face into her shoulder kinda having to bend down a little because she was shorter. she hugged back and said "Oh My Gosh I-is he o-okay?!" I didn't respond again but i slowly let go while wiping tears away.  " Mo got hurt, reall bad. *Sniff* H-he then got caught by Dr. Tan and now he is under the control of Tan with a broken leg. The top Dci agents went to go get him probably back but they haven't returned. " She took me into a warm embrace so I hugged her very tightly back.  she let go but had the best idea ever! " Glitch? What if WE go back and get Mo?" Mo did say to get help but not me.