Backstabber problems

Hope you guys enjoy the rest of this chapter, I especially like this part of the chapter. Hope you like it,please get more people to read. Thanks 

<3 Cupecake78

********************************************************************************************

Chapter 13: Backstabber problems

Kits POV (Im sorry I havent done anyone elses pov for a while . I promise it will be soon)

Once I beat him at all the songs that he could find, Dr. Tan wqas defeated. We didn't realize that Glitch had a tracking device somewhere in his clothes and the DCI came to us and took Tan away and freed all the minions of his. 

"We DID IT! " I exclaimed.

"Yeah, but more like you did it!" Glitch exclaims back at me. I couldn't help but blush at this. He was just too cute. Unfortunately I have a tensity to speak my mind so as we were gazing into eachothers eyes I said , 

"Glitch did you know that you are really cute?" I imediately covered my mouth. DANGIT! Why did I say that! All  I saw Glitch do was laugh until it looked like it hurt for him to laugh.Once he stopped he spoke to me, 

"Hey don't sweat it, Your pretty cute too. " As he moved my hair out of my face he started gazing and said to me, " Hey are you from Tennessee because you are the only TEN I SEE!" We both died at this. 

"What are you doing here?" This voice sounded annoyed and upset with me. Once Glitch heard HER voice he dropped his arm down to his side and began to stiff up. Once I looked over This girl about my age ,maybe a year younger was glaring at me . 

"Um excuse me , what are you?"

"Your worst nightmare, Im a human you stupidhead . I'm Lil' T and you better get off my man or else woman. "I looked back at Glitch who had his face buried in his hands. I began to feel crushed. Like i've been hit with a sledge hammer or something , right in the stomach, and it did not feel good. 

"Y-y-y...." I got cut off by Glitch. 

"No T, I am not your man. Now can you PLEASE go away. I will get on my knees and practically beg. " He sounded annoyed. 

"Um, hello it's your girlfriend calling she needs you to get your head out of your...." Lil'T i think that is , when she said that, she wasn't talking about me. :(

 " I think I should get going then :(" As I started to walk away I heard that T girl talk crap.

"I don't even know why you like her, I know you don't like me like that but I like you! When will you wake up. " She complained. I didn't turn around but I did stop. I just kept walking after that short stop. 

"Kit WAIT!" I heard footsteps running for me. I started to run as I heard them. I was too hurt to stop. I actually started to cry while running. As I couldnt breathe I stopped on the side walk , a couple blocks away from my building. I didn't hear footstaps behind me , luckily. But I guess I was deaf and someone walked up to me and asked me , 

"Hey, you alright? I saw you running." I knew from that voice, it wasn't Glitch. It wasn't that snobby T girl. It wasn't my family at all, but that voice was soothing to my ears. I looked up only to see an african dude starring down at me. Tears were still running down my face. It was Mo. I honestly didn't want to talk to anybody right now, but I did reply. 

" Y-yeah *sniff* I-I'm fine. " I was sitting now against a wall. Mo bent down by my side and sat with me. 

"You know that isnt his girl right?"

"It certainly looked it."

"It wasn't though. Kit you gotta understand girl. "

"I think I am smart enough to understand. I gotta go, it's getting dark." I began to walk. Mo stood up and walked away from me. I got into my room and didn't say a word to anybody. I was starving but I couldnt even eat. If I did , I think I was going to throw up. I threw myself on my bed and shut my door and locked it, I went under my covers and put my head under my pillow, (my lights were off at this point) and I hid under there, and cried. My eyes soon got very heavy as I drifted off to sleep. 

 sorry this chapter is so short. Im just going through something while I was writing this chapter so I had to end it early. Hopefully you will read some more chapters once I'm out of my phase, 

- Cupecake78