Inside Work (part 2)

" HA! Okay, whatever you say drama queen!" She sneered. " But seriously why were you checking me out ?" I started to feel my cheeks burn up but I quickly hid it ( or tried to) and said, " N-n-no I- I wasnt! Maybe it was you checking me out." I stammered, that really wasn't THAT believable but she wasn't starring at me earlier so I kinda lied to her too so :D*nervous smile* She just folded her arms and shook her head with a small grin on her face. I started gazing at her again till I heard a familiar voice saying, "Oh, Hey G! You finally woke up I see! "it was Mo. He elbowed me in the stomach which hurt because he knows that is my ONLY sensitive spot. " AWE! C'mon Jordan, stop starring at ur boo because you gotta mission, like NOW! Hurry up, just make sure to check in with Rasa before you go kay?"

"UGH! Dont call me that, and you could just TELL me and not have to hurt me for it." Then I shook my head at him with a dirty look on my face and rushed off. 

        ***************************************************************************************

Chapter 5: Inside work (part 2)

                                                                                    Kits Pov.

" Kit.Kit, KIT!" I heard someone whispering to me and shaking me to wake up. I slowly opened my eyes to see Mo's face right in mine. " PHEEWWW!! I thought you were dead! Whew ! Okay, so anyways, WAKE UP!  We gotta go!" I glanced at the clock on Glitch's desktop, 6:45... AM!!!! This is rediculous, doesn't anyone get BEAUTY SLEEP! And I haven't gotten any in like FOREVER! And since Glitch's bed was sooo comfy I didn't wanna leave. Oh wait, OMG! IM IN HIS ROOM ! IN HIS BED! I glanced over at glitch to see him sound asleep. OMG! This is very wrong and I feel dirty for doing this. " OMG! I-" I got inturrupted my Mo's hand covering my mouth. " SHHH!!! You gotta be quiet girl! We don't want the angry black bear to wake up and eat chu! Dang Girl! Now GET UP! I wanna take you somewhere! Hurry up. " Mo whispered/shouted. I got up and opened his curtains just to see what a mess his room, really was, so I cleaned up a few things or like all out it and scrambled out of his room. 

" Where are we going??" As I got out of the room and put my shoes on with damp socks and warm shoes. " and what about Glitch if he wakes up!?" I said. 

" My - my soo many questions! Look just tell him that we are going to work in the city in a tall silver building. He will get the rest. " Mo said kind of annoyed. 

" Yeah but-" I got inturrupted again.

" He will know now LETS GO!" 

I quickly scribbled out a note and put it on his desktop, it said,  " Hey Glitch, Mo woke me up early to take me somewhere and we didnt wanna wake you up so I opened your curtains and cleaned your room a little. MAN! When was the last time you cleaned it?! When you wake up, Mo said to meet us up at a New york sliver building that is for "important stuff" So wake up already! <3 Kit kat."  My younger sister used to call me Kit kat so i thought it'd be cute. After that I raced down to wear Mo was in his kitchen. He tossed me an apple and said, " Gotta have energy right?" as he chomped on a bite of his apple. He then started walking out the door motioning for me to follow. We got into his HAWT mercedes bendz and drove off. It didn't take us long to get there but when I walked to the doorway of the place I started to feel a little queasy. " Um, Mo Are you sure this is the place?" I studdered starring at the body guards in the doorway. They had sunglasses on with matching black suits and ties. 

"Um, yeah. Oh c'mon you ain't scared of people now are ya?" Mo said sarcastically.

" No these people just look a little too professional for you and Glitch. ya know what I mean?" I murmured.