Sick days

He pulled me along as we went back to the present I'm starting to feel sick. Not like throwing up sick but my body starts to ache and it doesn't help that i'm spinning in circles. Once I hit the floor with my feet I fell to it on my hands and knees,

" Hey is she okay?"Rasa and Lima said in unison sounding worried. Before I said anything, I laid on my back and my eyes fluttered as I was drifting off to sleep. As I dozed to sleep Glitch's voice sounded so distant, then silence. 

*****************************************************************************************************

Chapter 9: Sick days                                 

                                                                                          Kit's Pov

I wake up feeling chilled while everyone was starring at me while I was ina bed with an Ice pack on my forehead. I fluttered my eyes to see Lima and Rasa with Glitch and the other crews waiting for me to wake up.  Once I opened my eyes a blow of relief on everyones face espeacially Glitch's and Mo's. Wait MO?!

"Where am I?" I sat up but my body hurt so I laid right back down. Their were bandages around my hands and my head and waist. " Wha- what happened?" 

" OH MY GOSH! Okay guys, she's awake!" Glitch motioned everyone over. Lima looked the most worried out of everyone. 

" I am not going to ask again. What happened?" I said with a groggy voice. 

"you tore some muscles and hurt your waist down to your knees, and you must've hit the ground hard earlier because you gota huge bump on it. You also stroke a fever from I dont know what. " Lima said calmly.  Once she walked away, Glitch came to me and ran his huge hands through my hair as I looked at him, " Get some rest shawty, " as he kissed my head . My eyes started to flutter as I drifted off to sleep.

                                                                                 Glitch's POV.

When Kit fell to the floor I freaked out. " SOMEBODY GET HELP!"Her eyes were shut as we got Rasa and Lima to call an ambulance. They took her out on a stretcher.I was by her side the entire time. I cried on the ride their because she was the only other that I care for and l-l-love. My gosh! I just admitted that I like Kit. Woah. Since no one  else was with me except the lady that took her out on the stretcher I held her hand that wasn't blue and purple. On the ride I was talking through my tears as I said, " Kit. Please don't leave me too! I need you too. You my shawty, you my lil' lady, you mies everything, I know I haven't known you for very long but It's very easy to Love someone like you." I placed her hand on her stomach very gently. I looked over to the other lady who had a tissue to wipe away her tear. Mascara was running down her face as I looked over to her with a sorry face. 

       Beeeeeeeeeeeeep! My heart stopped along with hers, Kit's eyes were open wide with no movement. the lady with the tissue dropped it and rushed over to Kit as she gave her and oxygen mask and started doing thing to help Kit to breath again . I was balling, tears were running down my face as we reached the hospital. The lady kept pushing on her chest trying to get her to breathe again. They took Kit in as I rushed after them but once I got inside this HUGMONGOUS nurse stopped me in my tracks. 

"Hey, HEY! Get out of my way!" I tried to push her away and tried to go around her but she blocked it off as I saw Kit dissapear into a room. 

"Sorry Kid but you can't go. " The huge lady said as she motioned me to sit. I took a seat trying to stay calm and not to cry but I can't . Their was a huge lump in my throat until Rasa , Lima, Emilia, Bodie, Aubrey, and angel came in . Emilia and Bodie came and comforted me along with everyone else. I then started to ball again in emilia and bodies arms. I dug my hands into my face and didn't say a word. All everyone heard was me breathing in and out while me crying.