Bound to Fall In Love

"...One Good Girl is worth a thousand bitches..." -Kanye West (Bound 2)

.

.

.

Lynn 

________

I just moved in with my brother in Atlanta. My parents sent me here to spend more time with my Brother and Sister in law. I walked in to his house and it was nice. The area was pretty cool too.

"So you wanna go shopping?" My sister in law Kyla asked.

"Umm sure. " I said shrugging.

We went to the mall and bought up pretty much the whole damn mall. My brother and sister in law were paid and plus my parents put money on my card too so that's extra money in the bank.

"So you nervous about school tomorrow?" She asked while we were in the car headed back to the house.

"Honestly Ky I kinda am. Like I wonder what the people are going to be like ya know?" I said.

"You think too much Lynn. Trust me people will like you, like look at you girl you are gorgeous." Ky said laughing.

"Thanks but I mean still this is a new area and school." I said shaking my head.

I mean I never really thought I was pretty. I thought I was alright. I was 5"3. I had a nice shape. Long hair, full lips and clear skin. But I feel like guys paid more attention to the girls that would give up the sex than the good ones like me at my old school.

"Lynn stop worrying. Just be yourself and you'll be fine hun." Ky said.

I love my sister in law so much. She's so humble and level headed and she always makes me feel better.

~

I looked at my self in the mirror and I gotta admit I was cute. I had on sheer criss cross leggins, a "Aaliyah 79" shirt and Air Jordan Retro V "Fire Red" shoes. I was simple but cute.

I headed down stair and saw my brother Drew waiting for me. He had on a Mark Jacobs suit. He had money. He was one of the marketing managers for Apple. His wife brought in even more money because she's a traveling NP (Nurse Practitioner).

Both of them had their lives together and they were only 26.

"Ready to go?" He. Said looking at his rolex.

"Yeah and you look good." I said playfully hitting him.

"We'll you know how I do." He said adjusting his suit.

We left to my new school N. Atlanta High School (S/N: I know nothing about that school since I lived in Dekalb county in GA lol.) we went to the office and the lady was staring at my brother like she hasn't eaten in days.

"Umm I'm here to sign my little sister up for school." Drew said.

The lady went to the back to get some paper and came back with a clipboard and pen. She handed it to Drew and smiled seductively. Eww she's like 60 and she's hitting on my brother.