XI

.

.

.

Lynn

____

"Hello." I said trying to not sound nervous. "Thanks for paying for my yogurt."

"That's nothing compared to what I can do for you baby." Stacks said smirking.

"Thanks but no thanks. I have a man." I said declining whatever he was talking about.

"So what are you doing tomorrow." He asked me.

"I don't know but it doesn't involve you." I said sarcastically.

"Damn baby girl. A nigga just wanna get to know you." he said trying to sound hurt.

"I'm sorry but I'm taken. I know you followed me here too. If this is your way of trying to know me then you're sadly mistaken. Following someone is just plain creepy." I said rejected him for the last time.

"Damn. I was following just to see where you lived since I knew you'd never tell me. How about you give me your number instead."

"What don't you understand? I have a man." I said as politely as I could.

"If you don't give me your number I'm just going to follow you home beautiful." he said grinning.

I sighed because I knew that I was going behind Adrian back. It didn't feel good but I rather him have my number than to follow me home.

I looked at him in disbelief.

"How do I know you won't follow me?" I said eyeing him.

"You got my word baby. Trust me if I really wanted to know where you lived I got ways gorgeous." he said confidently.

"Fine. I'll give you my number and don't call me baby ." I sighed.

His face lit up as soon as I said that and he handed me his iPhone 6. I typed my number in and gave it back.

He then snatched my phone out of my hand and proceeded to call my number.

"Give it back !" I said trying not to cause a scene.

"Had to make sure you weren't playing me." he said smoothly.

He saved his number in my phone and then gave me my phone back.

"Happy? Thanks for the yogurt and I'm leaving. Bye." I said rushing out of the shop before he said anything.

That was extremely weird. Adrian wants me to stay away from him but he seemed so genuine & nice to me. I don't know why Adrian was tripping but he needed to chill.

As soon as I got in my car I drove off to Adrian's house to chill with him.

I pulled up to his house, parked my car, grabbed my yogurt and got out of the car. I made my way to his house and rung the doorbell.