IV

.

.

.

Bianca

________

Today is the day that I'm going back to school. It's been two weeks since I've had any contact with anyone in the outside world. Like literally I haven't talked to anyone in a week. I haven't even been to school. The only person I talked to was my mom and that was on the house phone.

She ended up not coming back in two days. She told me instead it'll be a week before she comes back.

No Instagram, no twitter, no texting, no calling, no nothing. I've been feeling numb since the moment I left Juan. I gave him my everything. I loved him so much and it hurt for him to get a girl pregnant like that was the icing on the cake.

I've put up with him for so long and I was fed up. I can't stand the site of his face. At all. I wanted to die the moment he admitted to having sex with that girl without protection.

I guess it's time to start fresh. I slowly got out of my bed and cried my way to the shower. My heart was hurting so bad that Ive been crying every time I wake up.

I dragged myself to the bathroom and took a shower. I threw on anything. I had on sweatpants and hoodie w/ some white Adidas. I didn't care how I looked. I put my hair in a messy ass ponytail and went to my car.

I wasn't ready to face school. I haven't talked to literally anyone like I didn't even answer the door when it rung, which was like a zillion times.

I turned my phone off the minute I got home from Juan's house. I decided to just keep that shit off and I drove to school in silence. I parked in the school parking lot as far away from the school as possible. Slowly I began to make my way to the building with my hood on.

By the time I got to the school building the bell rung and the halls began getting empty af. That's how far I parked. Like there was barely any cars in the area I parked in.

I walked to my first class just in time before the late bell. I took my hood off.

"How nice of you to join us today Ms.Bianca." Mrs.Pelinger said with a warm smile.

The whole class turned and looked at me. That moment made me wish I didn't come back to school.

Certain people in the class told me hi and I smiled as if nothing ever happened to me.

The next class I dreaded. Lynn is in the class, and I knew I might get an earful from her. I'm not worried about her tho. I'm actually relieved about seeing her because she always gets me through things.

I dreaded the next class because Juan was in there. Of course Shaun and Adrian were in there too, but Juan is just the last person I wanna see. I would skip the class but I really needed to catch up with the work.

I waited for the bell to ring. 5..4..3..2..1 RIIIIIIIINNNG!

The bell rung and I pushed my way to the hallway. I wanted to be the first one in my next class. I didn't want to be the last kid that comes in room and the whole class stares at you, so i decided to be the first one.