I

Adrian at the top ^^

.

.

.

.

Warning! There will be grammatical errors. Please forgive me.

Lynn

_______

I sighed as I get outta bed. Another day of school. I went to go take a shower and do my morning routines. I decided to go simple today and throw on some plain gray leggins and a flowy white shirt with a cross on it. I kept it simple and threw on some White Air Forces.

Today I'm driving myself to school since Drew and Ky had to go to work early. Ky carpooled with Drew and I got to take Ky's car to school. I have the best brother and sister in law ever.

Since Bianca has been picking me up for school I decided to pick her up today.

I grabbed some snacks, my bag and the keys and went outside.

I waved to the neighbors who were elderly people. They were so nice. They looked out for me and the house when we're not there and we do the same for them.

I hopped in Ky's BMW and drove to Bianca's house. When I got there I beeped the horn and she came out.

"Morning babes." She said hopping in the passenger side.

"Morning mami." I said smiling.

The whole ride we caught up and sung to the radio.

When we pulled up to the school I parked in Lynn's usual spot since we rode together. Of course Juan was parked already there with Shaun and Adrian when we pulled up. I hated the fact that Bianca always wants me to park next to Juan.

I turned the car off and got out the car along with Bianca. As soon as we got out she walked up to Juan and gave him a hug. He had his hand on her butt and was squeezing it.

"Juuuan." She said smiling and stuff.

All he did was smirk at her.

"Wasssup Lynn." Shaun said grinning.

"Morning shauniepoo." I said laughing at the nickname I gave him.

"You know only you can get away with calling me that right." He said laughing.?

"Yeah I know." I playfully hit him in the arm.

Then Adrian cleared his throat.

"What?" I said giving him a glare.

"You can't say hey to nobody." Adrian said hurt.

"Hey Adrian." I said dryly.

We go through this every time.

"Iont know why you just don't say hi when you see me baby." He said arrogantly.