VII

Sorry it took a while for me to update. I appreciate everyone's comments. They mean a lot to me and thanks for the votes I've been getting.

WARNING: Grammatical mistakes might appear.

.

.

.

Lynn

____

I rolled over and turned my alarm clock off on my phone. I sighed as I sat up in my bed. Another day of school. Only a couple of weeks until summer.

I looked at my lock screen and smiled because I saw my bae's name.

I opened the message and it read "Goodmorning Bae. Seeya at school Punk and don't let anyone ruin your day...including me😜 lol😘😘😘"

I smiled at his message and sent him a message back.

I finally got out of bed and got ready for school.

As soon as I finished getting ready I grabbed my stuff and left out the house to my car.

I drove to school and parked next to my boo who was posted up against his car talking to Juan and Shaun.

Here comes this awkward moment. I got out of my car and said hey to Juan and Shaun. I gave Adrian a hug and he pulled me in for a long deep kiss with his arms wrapped around my waist.

Once he pulled away I gave him a goofy grin.

"Just nasty." Juan said shaking his head.

"Whatever." I said playfully pushing Juan's shoulder. I glanced at Shaun who had an emotionless expression.

To be honest I don't even know how to respond to him anymore. We don't even talk as much like we use to.

The bell rung signaling that everyone should start heading to class.

"So we'll catch y'all later." Adrian said wrapping his arm around my shoulder. Adrian walked me to my first class. He gave me quick peck and walked to his class.

The day went by pretty fast and I made it to my last class which had Juan, Shaun and Bianca in there.

I walked to class with Bianca and took our usual seats. Of course Juan, Shaun and Adrian came in together.

Just before the bell rung guess who comes in ? Shaniece. Me and Bianca got quiet and pretty much the whole class.

No one has seen her in a while and everyone knows that me and Adrian are together.

I glanced back at Adrian who looked like he wanted to kill Shaniece.

She walked in quietly and took a seat. People swarmed her desk to get the 411 on where she's been and stuff.

The teacher instructed everyone back to their seats and the class got quiet.

Class resumed and everything was back to normal. While the teacher was teaching I saw one of Shanice's "friend" slip her a note.