III

^ Shaniece at the top

.

.

.

Lynn 

_______

*9 Months Later *

"Lynn stop playing. You know it fits." Adrian said.

"I'm not it's too big " I said pouting.

"I know it's not too big cause it fit perfectly last time." Adrian said like he just knew he was right.

"No you thought it fit last time." I said remembering the last pair of True religion jeans he bought me.

"Dang now I gotta take it back and get you a size smaller." He said in defeat.

"It's okay. Why don't you just bring me along when you decide you wanna get me something." I asked.

"Because then it won't be a surprise." He said stating the obvious.

"We'll duuh but at least you'll get the right size. " I said throwing a pillow at him.

He always gets me the wrong size jeans. Either it won't fit on my butt or it'll be too big all around.

"Iight whatever. Imma take em back some other day and just get a size smaller." He said.

Then his phone went off and he looked at the screen on his phone.

"I gotta go." He said frowning.

"Yeah yeah yeah go running to your little girlfriend." I said sighing. I already knew it was Shaniece.

"You know I don't have to go." He said walking over to me.

"Yes you do. That's your boo." I said trying to sound happy for him.

"You're my boo too Lynn. You know that and I couldn't ask for a better bestfriend." He said hugging me.

This hug sure didn't feel like it was friend hug if you ask me.

"Look tomorrow we can spend all day together." He said releasing me from the hug.

"Alright. That sound cool." I said feeling better.

"Good. See you tomorrow." Adrian said kissing me on the forehead and leaving out of my room.

When I heard the front door shut I sighed.

Why did I ever talk him into getting back with Shaniece. I mean I felt like I was doing the right thing but now I really wish I didn't talk him into fixing his messed up relationship with Shaniece.

After our talk nine months ago at the lake he made Shaniece get tested in order for them to do the nasty again. He also got tested to make it fair. They both turned out to be clean and Adrian made her promise that she'll never cheat again if they stay together. That was 9 months ago and now they're back to a good relation ship.