Chapter Two

Marissa pov

Me and Eleanor were just talking about vidcon, YouTube, Sam and Kian. Oh damn kian.

Oh right im still here sorry about that. I may have a little crush on Kian. it's just me and Eleanor have been friends with Sam and Kian for a long time now. Since be have been little kids. But I guess I have discovered feelings for Kian after that long period of time. Same with Eleanor she kinda likes Sam and by kinda I mean she dose.

Now back to talking. We were talking when Kian and Sam walk in the room.

"Hey what are you guys talking about" Sam asks sitting next to Eleanor and Kian sitting next to me

"Just vidcon and how we can't wait to go" Eleanor says

I started YouTube a few years before Eleanor so I went to vidcon last year and I've been just tell her how fun it is. I'm also have she started YouTube. True friends true friends.

"It's going to be so much fun" Kian says

"It was last year but now you will be coming Eleanor" I smile

All four of us just ended up joking around. In till it was time to go to bed since we had to leave to go to vidcon tomorrow and we were driving. Great. Note of sarcasm. I don't know what it is but I'm not a fan of driving for long periods of time. And the drive in an hour with 6 boys. Awesome... Now kids that is how to get a panic/anxiety attacks.

Kian and Sam left to go to the o2l house and said they were going to pick us up at 9am.

Me and Eleanor lived in a apartment together so we just went to are bedrooms and went to bed to get ready for the long day we had ahead of us...

I hope you like this chapter 😄