Chapter Five

Eleanor's PoV

After me and had our sweet long kiss he asked me out I had a crush on him for a long long time and he finally asked me out omg I have to pick an outfit omg I need Marissa's help A.s.a.p.

I walked to our hotel room and grabbed the key and walked in to see Marissa passed out on the floor and clothes on the floor under here omg kian must have asked for out because see's always like this when you have to pic an outfit.

After I put Marissa in bed she started moaning like mad(not in pain in like a weird way if you get what I mean) i tried waking her up but she kept on going so I started to film her and it was funny when she stopped I stopped filming and opened a group chat with the guys.

(K-kian j-jc t-Trevor c-Connor r-Ricky s-Sam e-Eleanor)

E-hey guys watch this video. I send the video to the guys and I hear the guys laughing and sam saying something about kian then I get a video saying kian got a b omg I have to see this.

I watched the video and all I did was laugh I guess they heared me because they txt me back say "I guess you watched it then".

After all the laughing and texting I fell into a big deep sleep a guess.

(Dream)

I was running in this dream and I see someone chasing me I try to run fast but I fall to the ground but a ROCK! Omg I try backing away from this person I see who this person is and it's my DAD?!? I thought he was in jail oh no.

"Get way from her!!" I look to see cops and the guys and Marissa they all looked at me shocked covering there mouths I looked down to see blood pouring from me omg he shot me I bring my knees to my chest and cry the cops shoot my dad and kill him.

Sam rushed up to me and picked me up(bridle style) and ran to the doctors they put me In a clean white bed. Things are getting blur and I can't see then a black out.

(End of dream)

Marissa's PoV

I am being woken up by a screaming Eleanor so I rushed out of bed and ran to her I asked her what's wrong.

After she told me what happened and what happened with her dad earlier I was shocked. She started crying and sobbing then she said something that made sense.

"I want Sam" Eleanor said still crying I went next door and knocked on the door. The door opened up to reveal a shirtless Trevor thank god he was gay I asked him if Sam was awake he said yes.

"Well Eleanor what's him because she had a nightmare about her ermm dad" Sam looked strait up after what I just said and ran to me and Eleanor's door he knocked I didn't think he was bothered to put a shirt on but I guess it's still ok if Eleanor doesn't blush WAIT what do I mean she always blushes for every thing.

Eleanor's PoV

I waned Sam so bad just to hug and tell him what had happened in the dream. I hear a knock on the door I open up and to see a shirtless Sam looking worried I blushed a bit but not to much he looked up and tackled me with a hug to the ground he made me laugh and giggle a bit we both sat up and Sam saw my tears and he wiped them away with his thum.

"Marissa told me what happened am so sorry" he said I looked into those beautiful brown eyes and stared at them he started to lean in so I did to a closed my eyes and we slowly kissed it was amazing I felt fireworks in my tummy build up and up again and again. Things started getting heated he pulled my pj top off and looked me up and down and bit his lips next Thing was we hear laughing and cameras flashing we both look up to see Marissa and the guys laughing and taking pictures of us Sam totally forgot to close the door omg and I was in my bra.

"Omg Elam!! I ship it" Ricky and Trevor scream like girls.

"What's that?" I asked there jaws drop.

"It's me and you with our name put together" Sam explained I got it now I was still in my bra. I rushed to grab my pj top and to the bathroom.

Omg I forgot vidcon was tomorrow so I need to get some sleep I walked out to see Marissa next to kian talking and Trevor jc Ricky and Connor talking and Sam just Sitting on my bed on his phone asnormal I wanted to scare him so I walked to my suit case to get a horn and I pressed it next to Sam ear and he screamed like a girl with the rest of the group I laughed so hard I couldn't breathe.

I stop laughing and I was so tried I asked Sam he could sleep with me (no not like sex I mean like proper sleep duh) he just smirked I just rolled my eyes I got under the covers and snuggled into Sams arms and I quickly fell asleep.

Hey guys it's me elelhig157  I hope you like this chapter oh and I wanted to say am sharing this book with @BronwynJensen so this book will be on her account so go follow her if you read This book