Chapter Thirteen

Eleanor's PoV

Kian was walking up to me while I was getting a Starbucks.

"Hey Kian what's up?" I asked him. He scratched the back of his neck.

"Something is wrong with Marissa is she ok Eleanor?" Kian asked me. I shrugged my arms in a don't know way and he just sighed and walked off.

Today was the last day of vidcon so I was going to make it the best day ever. I am doing a podcast with Shane Dawson and then am singing for fans then am doing a meet and greet aswell God it going to be a busy day today.

Kians PoV

I still don't know what's up with Marissa but I will find out one way or another.

Ricky's PoV

"Thank you for coming and good night" I shouted into the microphone and wave goodbye to all my fans out there. So I never wish I could say this but is the last day of vidcon and am very sad but I still get to see Eleanor and Marissa.

SAMs PoV

I was done with my podcast with Shane Dawson and jc caylen. I was about to walk on stage till I bumped into Eleanor. I smiled as he tried to collect her stuff.

"Here" I said picking up her drawing book that I have never seen before. She snatched the book out of my hands like she didn't want me to see it.

"What's wrong? What in there?" I asked her. She liked downs and passed me her drawing book. I opened it and it had this in it:

It was beautiful and I had never seen it before. It was a picture of a little baby in a buggy and it was cute.

"It's beautiful" I said. She blushed and smiled. I gave it back to her and she thanked me.

"What no kiss" I told her. She giggled and walked up to me and wrapped her arms around me and I put my hands on her waist. I leaned in and I felt her lips on mine. I pushed my lips deeper to hers. We were now making out and we hear "aww's" or "they look so cute" we pulled away and we see every body taking photos or videoing with there video blogging camera. I smile and pull Eleanor back into a kiss. She is shocked at first but then she ok. All the people cheer and clap and then there off back to what there doing. I fell my phone start to blow up and so does Eleanor's. We say our good byes and then we're off again. Oh I wish we could stay like that forever.

Eleanor's PoV

After what just happened I was a bit jolly I guess. I got to Shane and he's all ready with his stuff. He sees me and he smiles.

"Omg girl am happy for you and Sam I have lots of pictures and your phone properly blowing up" he said laughing. I laughed with him. He told me to sit and he said that after the into he will introduce me.

"Ok hey girls and guys it's Shane and am here with....."

"ELEANOR!!!!" I shouted.

"Ok so girl what's going on with you and Sam. Guys if you didn't see go follow Sam or Eleanor on Twitter and find out like now" he said.

"Well me and Sam are doing great and guys as Shane told you go follow me and Sam on what just happened between us ok" I told the micro phone.

It was after the podcast and I was going on stage to sing. On my own aswell and am scared at fuck. I started to shake. I feel someone touch my hand. I turn around and I see Connor and Ricky.

"Hey good luck Sam is out there ready to introduce you to your fans ok good luck" they both said. I nodded my head and I headed for the stage.

"And ladies and gentlemen here is Eleanor" Sam shouted over the screaming. I walked on the stage and waved. The screaming starts now.

"Hey guys am Eleanor as Sam

Said and I am going to be singing chandelier by sia" I said. They all screamed. I got ready my voice and off I went.

"Party girls don't get hurt

Can't feel anything, when will I learn

I push it down, push it down

I'm the one "for a good time call"

Phone's blowin' up, ringin' my doorbell

I feel the love, feel the love

1, 2, 3 1, 2, 3 drink

Throw 'em back, till I lose count

I'm gonna swing from the chandelier, from the chandelier

I'm gonna live like tomorrow doesn't exist

Like it doesn't exist

I'm gonna fly like a bird through the night,

 feel my tears as they dry

I'm gonna swing from the chandelier, from the chandelier

But I'm holding on for dear life, won't look down won't open my eyes

Keep my glass full until morning light, 'cause I'm just holding on for tonight

Help me, I'm holding on for dear life, won't look down won't open my eyes

Keep my glass full until morning light, 'cause I'm just holding on for tonight

On for tonight

Sun is up, I'm a mess

Gotta get out now, gotta run from this

Here comes the shame, here comes the shame

1, 2, 3 1, 2, 3 drink

Throw 'em back till I lose count

I'm gonna swing from the chandelier, from the chandelier

I'm gonna live like tomorrow doesn't exist

Like it doesn't exist

I'm gonna fly like a bird through the night, feel my tears as they dry

I'm gonna swing from the chandelier, from the chandelier

But I'm holding on for dear life, won't look down, won't open my eyes

Keep my glass full until morning light, 'cause I'm just holding on for tonight

Help me, I'm holding on for dear life, won't look down, won't open my eyes

Keep my glass full until morning light, 'cause I'm just holding on for tonight

On for tonight

On for tonight

'Cause I'm just holding on for tonight

Oh, I'm just holding on for tonight

On for tonight

On for tonight

'Cause I'm just holding on for tonight

Oh, I'm just holding on for tonight

On for tonight

On for tonight" I sang. And I tell you what I think I sounded good. I opened my eyes and every body started to clap and cheer. But suddenly I start to feel dizzy and sick. Then I collapse of the door. And every thing goes black.

(What's up guys elelhig157 here and I was telling you sorry for not updating in a while but know am here and your happy oh and he read my books "adopted by o2l and dirty mr. Pottorff ad also am bringing a new book out so be happy for that because I have put a lot of hard work to it. Ok guys I love you all and I'll see you later byeeeeee)