Chapter Eight

Eleanor's pov

I was so existed to see all the youtubers at vidcon today like Joey graceffa or Shane Dawson even Smosh anyway I was walking with the guys and Marissa we met some fans but not to many. We were walking to vidcon when Sam run up to us and he looked like he was out of breath.

"Why d-did you guys l-leave me?" Sam asked we looked at each other and laughed really hard my tummy hurt.

"Sam we didn't leave you baby" I said. I walked over and gave him a hug and hug very tight like that I couldn't breath.

"Sam p-please let g-go" I said out of breath he let me go and said his"sorry" till we heared phone cameras go off we turn round and to see Trevor like paparazzi taking lots of photos of us and probably posting them on instergram and face book.

After all the photos where done and walk to are own areas for where we started the day off at vidcon. we walk in and one fan saw us and screamed this is going to be a long day...

Skip after vidcon.

It was now 6:30pm and Sam asked me if I wanted to go on a date because we never had one anyway he said that he will pick me up at 7:30 so I had an hour and I already picked out a dress also Sam asked me to dress fancy. Back to the story. Marissa was now doing my make up and hair.

"And done with your hair now your make up" she said I feel so different already.

Skip till Sam comes(sorry guys for all the skips am just to skippy hey good joke no ok)

Sams PoV

I was ready all dress up to take my soon to be girlfriend I hope to a fancy dinner she couldn't forget. I knocked on the door and Marissa opened it.

"She will be out in 1 minuet also you look great are you going to ask her to be your girlfriend?"

"Yeah I hope she will say yes" I said scratching the back of my neck

"OMG don't worry she will say yes"

"Thanks anyway did kian ask you to be his girlfriend?"

"Omg no don't spoil it or me Sam!"

"Spoil what Marissa" I look behind Marissa and saw a beautiful girl named Eleanor she was wearing a strapless white and dimond 

dress with her hair curled up and just to say she looked hot sexy cute beautiful and many more.

"Y-you look b-beautiful Eleanor" I told her she blushed really bad

"Omg Eleanor don't blush and just go before I kick you out" Marissa said

"Why because of kian" Eleanor snapped back Marissa blushed and quickly snapped back no.

"Come on before the dinner table gets cold" I said grabbing Eleanor's arms and picked her up bridle style and carried her to where we were going. Oh and I didn't tell you I was taking Eleanor on a fancy picnic down town and I was going to ask her to be my girlfriend and I hope and I mean hope she says yes...

Hey guys elelhig157 here and I just wanted to tell you I hope you like this chapter and I will see you next chapter byee 

-elelhig157