Chapter Eleven

Eleanor's PoV

Omg last night was the best night ever. Me and Sam go out on a date. Then we...well I mean me fell asleep in SAMs arms under the starts. Also we made out. Of course. No we didn't have sex omg no. Anyway. I woke up and looked around I was in my room and I was in my pjs. OMG did Sam dress me that's So sweet of him. But then again it's kinda creepy. I try getting out of bed but somebody's arm pulled me back.

"Don't leave" Sam mumbled into my neck.

"But we have to get up for vidcon we can't stay he-" I got cut of by Sam kissing my lips to make me shut up. He tried to put his tung in my mouth to try make it a make out but I didn't have time for make outs. I pulled back and ran into the bathroom.

"Come back to bed Eleanor" Sam whined as he tried opening the door.

"Haha no Sam I have.... No WE! Have no time we have to see our fans and so do you" I said applying some make up to my face. I don't were makeup that much but today is vidcon so what. I walked out of the bathroom to grab some cloths. Sam wasn't in the room anymore maybe he just went next door to change. I walked over to my suit case and grabbed.

.gold and black vans

.white leggings

.a grey knitted sweater

.and a black SnapBack.

I was looking so good today I look kinda hot I guess if am ok to say it myself. I hear the door open and shut and I walked back the kitchen/bedroom/living room. And I saw Marissa come and plop onto the bed.

"Hey Marissa how long have you need awake?" I asked walking up to her and patting her back. She say up and looked me straight in the eye and said.

"You know you and Sam could be less loud last night that's why am tired!!" She shouted. I gasped.

"What the hell are you talking about?" I shouted back making her flinch a little bit. She shook it off and started to laugh.

"Here look" she said. I sat next to her she passed me her phone.

"Hey what's up guys it's Marissa and am walking with Kian" she said in this video of hers.

"OMG Marissa look" Kian whispered. Marissa turned the camera around and I could not believe what I saw.. Sam was pinning me down in a wall and we were making out. Omg I can't watch this. I slapped her phone out of my face and ran out side. I ran to this little park and calmed down. That was so nasty to watch. I started to swing and hum my fav song. It was called hold back the river by James bay and I loved him so much. I started to sing.

"Hold back the river let me look in your eyes hold back the river so i!!! Stop for a minute and let me see where you hind hold back the river hold back!!" I sang. I opened my eyes and to see lots of people looking at me and taking videos. They all started clapping am I blushed. Some one came up to me. This little some one was a little girl she looked around 3 ish maybe and she had the most cutest little dress I have ever seen.

"Hi my name is Rebecca and am 2 years old can I take a picture with you please" she asked in her little pretty voice. She pointed at I think was her mom and I smiled. Her mom took the picture and showed it me. I looked awesome.

After all the pictures and signing I went back to my room and had a shower. My phone buzzed and it was a text from vidcon saying you missed your day. Am so fucked up I missed my day at vidcon oh no. Anyway it was about 9:00pm so I decided to head to bed and that's what I did.