Chapter Three

Eleanor's PoV

It was 8:30am and I was all ready except from Marissa she just needed to get change and it was taking for ever and that's why am not a girly girl.

"Hey Marissa?" I was about to ask her if she was ready but I had a better idea

"What?" She shouted

"Where are you now that I need ya!" I sang( lol Jb )

"Oh very funny Eleanor" she shouted back I new she was a bit pissed because she does not like Justin b but I do (lol) but I don't like Justin b more then I like Sam.

It was now 9:00am and the boys are here just in time thank god. We walked out side and said our hi's and stuff then I was time to go Connor said that we will have to sit on someone's lap and I burst out blushing Sam caught me and walked to me and whispered.

"Don't worry you can sit on my lap you don't had to sit on Jc's he gets boners" Sam chuckles and I giggle and we walk to the car of course Sam got in fist then I sat on his lap and guess who got to sit on kians lap you guest it. It's was Marissa.

After about 20 mins on being on SAMs lap I felt something

Under me and boom I remember what it is. It's a boner omg I stop and stayed still till Sam whispers in my ear Again.

"Sorry Eleanor am just so nervous around because well erm I like y-" Sam got cut of by Ricky shouting that we are at a motel for some sleep I rush out I the car and dash to Marissa who I now talking to Trevor.

"Marissa talk now" I walked to her grabbed her by the arm and pulled her up to a place where no one can see us.

"What's up girl did he tell you?" I looked confused at Marissa I didn't know what he meant

"What do you mean?" I sang I just know when to litten up the mood.

"Kian told me that him Sam are going to ask us out on date and that they like us" I can fell my heart face up and bounce up and down. Me and Marissa started screaming and all the guys came omg there fast we turn around to see all of them even kian and Sam looking most worried. We started to laugh and I fall to the ground hold my tummy.

After that night I told Marissa what  happend but she just kept of laughing and laughing the boys had there own room together and me and Marissa had one together I was sick of her already and as I mean by that is I mean she has been annoying me and asking me if I liked it I said no even thought I did like I abit.

THE NEXT DAY

SAMs Pov

I was so sad of what happend yesterday I told kian and the guys they just laughed and laughed so I had enough so I walked out to the door and too the car and while I was walking I saw Eleanor there crying into the horn of the car I ran strait to her and got in she screamed because she didn't see me. I hugged her and she calmed down I asked her what happend and she told me this....

Hey guy elelhig157  here and am just here to tell you that I hope you enjoy the book and and the other creater of this book are going to bring you more soon ok byeeee.