~Chapter 1~ Meet the devil

Jessica's POV

2 years.

It took 2 years for them to decide to come and get me from this hellhole.

It took them 2 years for my 'parents' to damage me.

Want an explanation?? here you go.

2 years ago. When One Direction gave me up.

These 2 girls literally pushed me intp the van. 

"So who adopted me?" I ask them

"Your father. I think Danny Holmes?" The girl in the passenger seat says

My heart sinks. I hope Louis was right and they were coming to get me.

In case you were wondering, Danny Holmes is my abusive step dad. You know, the one that I sent to jail.

"How did he get out of Jail?" I ask

"Somebody bailed him out."

"Do you know who?"

"Uhh Harry Styles. You sure do ask alot of questions."

My own brother bailed my abusive father out of jail. No wonder he wouldn't come up and say that I'm his sister. I  wonedr why he would do that. Now I am crushed.

We ride in silence for about 3 hours until we get back to the orphange where Danny is going to pick me up.

I don't even bother going into the building. I know they don't care about me.

And to think that I was so close to getting my mom and brother back. But no. My Osirian decided to send me away becasue of a stupid fight.

I don't really hate him. I just wanted some answers.

I sit and play on my phone when I get a txt.

From: Nialler

Soo Srry Jess. Harrys in deep shit

To: Nialler

You guys nvr wanted me

From:Nialler

Don't say that. We loved you.

To: Nialler

Then why am I here and not there.

After I realized he wont be texting me back I changed all of the boys' names to there real ones. Except for Harrys'.

After about 10 minutes of dreading the future and thinking about what could have been. Danny pulls up.

"Sup slut. Did you miss me?" He says as he gets out of the car

No. No I didn't.

Since I'm sitting on the stairs, he goes up to the stairs in front of me and pushes me down. I can tell something broke but whats th epoint in looking. My life is officially over.

"Go say good-bye to everyone. Who knows if youll see them again." He says with that evil smirk. I walk inside and decide to say good-bye to Makayka since she was like my only so called friend. But when I go into her room, shes not there.

"Hey do you know where Kayla is??" I ask my house mom

"She got killed." She says you can tell shes crying. I go up to her and gie her a hug. I suddenly under stand why she is still crying

Makayla is lying on the couch dead.

So hey guys. This is the first chapter.

HEADS UP. The next few chapters are going to be really sad and rated like PG -15.

DON'T DO ANYTHING THAT JESSICA DOES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!