Luke the Angel, Causing a Storm

• Dedicated to Kyle Twitch Rayner

Note: Vikki's name is being changed to Viviana!!! She is still the same person, I just fet like changing her name. I know I'm weird just ignore me ^_^ anyway back to this special moment Rune and Damien are sharing ;). Sorry I haven't uploaded in a while, my life got a little hectic.....anyway check out my other book, Dark Secrets! Tell me if ya like it ;D I would also appreciate anyone spreading the word about my books.....and feedback is always good ^_^ anyway read on!!

*Rune's POV*

I could only stare open-mouthed at the box in front of me. Damien took the initiative and slowly opened the box for me. Inside, resting perfectly, was a ring. I stared at the swirling designs, recognizing the tribal print instantly, and read the words 'My Light, My Life, My Love' printed on the inside of the ring. That was the last thing I could see clearly before the tears blurred my eyes and a big grin spread across my face. I launched myself at him and wrapped my arms around Damien's neck as i squealed with joy. He just laughed, sounding relieved.

"I love it! It's gorgeous I can't believe you got this for me!" I giggled with joy. Damien just smiled softly and kissed me slowly.

During the kiss, he had placed the ring on my finger without me noticing and had intertwined his hand in mine.

"Kids! Dinner!" mom shouted, effectively ruining our moment. I made a mental note to get her back for that as I sighed and pulled away from Damien. Taking a moment to stare into his eyes, I turned and headed downstairs as i studied the ring with admiration.

Damien walked down the stairs a minute later, sadly wearing a shirt he had bought while we went shopping. Dinner went amazingly smooth and I somehow convinced my mom to let Damien sleep over even though we had school tomorrow. I think Damien had something to do with it but I didn't bother to find out.

During dinner clean up Damien slipped out to get some things for tomorrow. Just as the dishes were put away and I started the dishwasher he walked into the kitchen carrying an overnight bag along with his backpack. He winked at me devilishly before walking up the stairs toward my room, leaving me blushing at the sink.

I crept into my room slowly, making sure to be queit so i didn't wake him up. Not that it worked.

"I'm not asleep," I heard him rumble from my bed. I gave a little smile in the direction of my bed before I started stripping.

Getting down to my boxers I crawled into bed, and met the solid, warm body of Damien as he wrapped his arms around me and pulled me closer to him. I sighed blissfully as he kissed the top of my head and I snuggled closer to him,

"I love you," I whispered, before I let my dreams take me.

The next morning I stretched before slugishly attempting to leave my bed. Strong arms wrapped around my waist pulled me back and I lost my balance, falling back onto my bed with an "Unf."

"Trying to sneak out on me?" Damien whispered seductively into my ear with that oh so sexy voice of his.

I giggled sleepily. "Come on we gotta get ready for school."

"Let's skip it. Go out for the day." he suggested. I turned around and gave him a questioning look.

"Why?" I half whispered. He avoided my gaze, and I knew there was something he was hiding. "Tell me what's wrong Damien."

He stayed silent, running his hand through his bead head. "It's coming. Today," he mumbled.

My eyes widened as I stared at him. It was coming? Today? What was 'it' exactly?

"Just please don't go to school," he whisper begged, and I watched his eyes beg just as much as his voice. The more I'm with him, the more his black eyes show emotion. Almost becoming...human.