1: THE ABDUCTION

♪♫ Should I go Should I stay Nobody Know ♪♫

*N's POV*

Today's November 10 and it's Leo's birthday.

We are currently working with our nearing promotions with our first full album VOODOO so we don't have much time to celebrate. Besides, Leo wants it to be simple so it was much better.

I was thinking of what kind of celebration we would have until Ravi disturbed me. "N, have you had any ideas for the bday?"

"I would have. If you had not interrupted me."

"Oh okay." He said, heading down the dorm.

We are going this early morning on our company building to have dance practice just before we celebrate at night.

When we reached outside the building, I shouted, "Are we complete yet? Okay count ONE."

"Two." -Leo
"THREE!!" -Ken
"Four!" -Ravi
"I'm five!" -Hongbin

"........"

"Five? Where's Hy--"

"I'm here I'm here! Sorry! Uh SIX. Hehe." Hyuk shouted, running outside the building.

Just as Hyuk almost reached us, a group of almost ten men emerged from two big vans and approached us.

They suddenly dragged as inside the van before I even started talking.

"Hey who the he---"

"Shut up and stay put." One of the big guys stated, while putting blindfolds on us.

Before I was completely blindfolded, I saw that me, Hongbin, and Hyuk were in the same van while the other three, I guess were in the other.

"Who are you guys and where are you taki---" he cut me by putting on a hankie on my mouth.

"You're too loud. Do you really think we would tell you?"

I was scared. And shocked. Were we abducted?