9: SAENGIL CHUKAHAE, LEO

♪♫ My body becomes a sacrifice for you ♪♫

"Why...why.."

"Why did you all have to do this...and really.."

"..on my birthday.." Leo cried. Tears couldn't stop flowing out of his two jewels. Leo was really one of VIXX's crybabies but he never cried this much before.

The fifth guy came out of the dark.

"You know, I wasn't really that of a bad guy. Or at least not as bad as those four who went first. I was purely doing this out of need of money." Without asking, the guy explained.

"And you say it's your birthday? Well what could I have give you except sparing your life? Tell me.."

Leo couldn't speak. If it's because of shock, trauma, or so, nobody could tell.

"Why wouldn't you just let go of us.." Leo begged.

"Because I can't.." the guy said in a sad tone, "..else my family would be the one dying."

"Then if not my life, could I just ask you for two things?"

"Sure spill it."

"Please call our manager. I wanna talk to him before I....die."

The guy didn't think twice and dialled the number of the manager who carelessly left his kids.

Just when the manager picked up the call, the guy handed Leo the phone so they could talk.

"Hello manager hyung! Where are you? With your family?" To the guy's surprise, Leo sounded happy and energetic talking with his manager.

"Leo..actually I.."

"Oh manager hyung wouldn't you greet me? It's my birthday today. Don't you forget."

"Leo what's with you? But.. yeah. Saengil chukahae...Taekwoon."

"Oh yeah of course you wouldn't forget. You even sent me a gift. Haha I've received it. It was nice. Ey why wouldn't you celebrate with us today? It's less fun without you." Leo just continued.

"I'm sorry...ehrm huh? What gift?"

"How could you not know? It was in front of me right now. You see. Okay first, it's Hyuk's electrified body.. then Ravi's open forehead. We also have here Hongbin's intestines and.. N's rolling head. What more? Oh, at least Ken's still alive with me. Heh." Now, Leo has continued crying.

"I have never been this talkative before but thanks to you.. I had let it out."

"Leo..I.. look I'm sorry but--"

"No. Don't say sorry. You're not sorry. You definitely aren't. Because if you are, you wouldn't have caused this to us. You just won't. But you did."

"My body becomes a sacrifice for you.. for your selfish needs. Getting in debt.. and letting 6 innocent kids pay for you. Wow."

"Before they take my life I'm gonna relay you my last birthday wish. I wish for your conscience to haunt you ALL your life. I hope to make all your living years miserable just by thinking of us. I love you manager hyung. I so love you.."

Without hearing an answer, Leo ended the call and returned the phone.

"Now my second favor for you...please kill me fast. Shoot me right through my heart." Leo said showing a bit of braveness. What could he have lose more?

"Okay then.." with that, the fifth guy took his gun and aimed at Leo's chest. Shutting his eyes, he pulled the trigger fast.

"Five...happy birthday, mister." The guy left the room with a heavy heart.

And now, all who's left was Ken.