5: BRAVE MAKNAE

♪♫ If it's you, I'm ready to get hurt as much as I can ♪♫

*Hongbin's POV*

"Boss they're here."

"Haha. Oh my oh my. My Voodoo Dolls. Make sure to take a picture of them before you take their lives."

"Sure boss."

What? What does he mean take our LIVES?

I heard the call ended and a few clicking of a camera until I heard someone whining. It's N.

"Hey! Who are you guys? Really? Why are you doing this to us? What's that taki---"

"SHUT UP! You're too loud. You might want to die first, huh?" -Guy1

What die? Why would they kill us? Wasn't this just an act for Leo?

All my questions got answered when another guy talked, as if he read my mind.

"You may be wondering why we would kill you. You see. Your manager is in great debt with our boss. He can't pay even with his year's wage. So in order to save himself and his family, he gave us you six. His selfishness lead you all to your death. Hahaa."

Before I could even speak, I heard N replied, "Hah! So that was it! It was our manager's plan. Haha I knew it. A hidden camera by our manager. Of course that was it. Hahahaha."

Even though N was laughing, you can sense it was a fake one. He sounded so scared and all.

"You really can't stop talking, could you? You're too irritating I might want to kill you first." -Guy1

With his words, he stashed out a medium-sized knife, reflecting a sad light coming from the small bulb at the center of the room.

"Noooo. Okay I get that it wasn't a hidden camera. Please no. Don't kill me."

The guys was getting closer and closer to N. I don't wanna know what's gonna happen so I closed my eyes.

"Aaahck. No. Please please no. Don't. I'm not ready to d---"

"Okay. Stop! Move away from him. Get me first." Hyuk yelled.

"Oh. I see you wanna go first. You guys were a kpop group right? What was your position? The leader? Covering up for his members?" -Guy1

"I'm the youngest."

"Ooohhh. What a brave young man you are. Willing to die for his comrade. Okay then, your wish is my command.."

With his last words, the guy hit a red button which made Hyuk flinched from his seat, as if electrified.

"Was it good? You still wanna go first or changed your mind?" The guy asked while releasing the button.

A few seconds of silence from Hyuk angered the man and made him hit the button longer, until he think Hyuk's dead.

"One. Okay I'm done." The guy shouted before he left the place.

Is this serious?