11: MY...SON?

♪♫ I'll make him cry as much as he made you cry ♪♫

*6th Guy's POV*

I had brought Ken at a safer place. Now, I have all the time to spent with my son and give him the love and care I haven't given him all those years we're not together.

"Why...why..didn't you kill me..why didn't you.. why me. You should have just killed me.PLEASE KILL ME!" Ken was now screaming. I tried calming him down but I can't. He looked frustrated..and fragile he could break down in any moment.

"Okay. Okay I'm sorry we had to meet this way, son. But I'm your father.."

"FATHER YOUR FACE. JUST KILL ME NOW. WHY DO I HAVE TO KEEP LIVING AFTER SEEING ALL MY FRIENDS DIE SLOWLY. IN FRONT OF ME. JUST. KILL. ME. NOW." Ken's emotion was filling the room we're in. Sadness, scaredness, feeling of lost, anger, you can sense all of those in his voice. He must've suffered a great trauma witnessing a multiple murder. Murder of his friends in front of his eyes.

"Okay Ken. I know it's kind of hard to believe. But please calm down first so you'd understand. Don't you wonder why are you carrying a Korean name yet you look foreign? It's cause your mom is a European." Again, I tried calming him which I think somewhat worked.

"No. You are the one who need to understand. I.. I am not your son. Both my parents.. they are still alive. And yeah I.. I always wondered why I look foreign. So I asked my parents to DNA test us. And I'm... a hundred percent sure.. they were my parents. I'm a full-blooded Korean.. so you.. can kill me now. I'm...not your son."

No. This. Can't be. How can he not be my son. How.. just how.