8: N ROLL AROUND

♪♫ Please, just don't leave me ♪♫

"Three! I'm out." The weird guy yelled. Three. Three of them were gone. The three youngest were dead. And only three are remaining.

"So who wanted to go next? I also wanna play a little so.. I'm gonna pick YOU. You loud guy." The fourth guy came out.

N's eyes flickered when he heard that. Without looking at him, he knew that it was him who the guy was pertraining to.

"Please. Please stop. We'll gonna pay you. We-- we.. we will give you whatever you all want. Just please don't kill me." N begged.

"Don't you think it's too late, boy? Half of your group were gone. And you will be the next." After saying that, an evil smile formed from his lips.

The guy pulled another table containing tons of different kinds of knives.

"What are yo--"

TSAK

N's dark face turned pale white when a knife was thrown at him. It was a close call though.

"Ow, I wasn't that of a sharp shooter, but the next one, I'm sure it will hit you." The guy exclaimed. The smirk never faded from his lips.

TSAK

"AAAAGGHHHH" Another knife was thrown and this time, it hit his left leg.

"My.. my leg." Blood was flowing down from his leg and made N shiver more than he ever did all his life.

"Please.. please st--"

TSAK

Another knife hit N's arm. This time, N tried not to cry. He held back his scream even if it hurts so bad.

TSAK

And another one. A small knife hit a small part of his cheek. Tears fell continously from N's eyes. He knew he can do nothing to save their lives.

"WHY AREN'T YOU DYING YET!?" The guy was now furious at N so he grabbed a really big knife, the one used to cut large scale meats.

He walked towards N, madness was drawn all over his face.

Before any of them could even react, the guy thoughtlessly aimed the big knife at N's long neck.

Shock is visible with Ken and Leo's eyes. Tears fell at Leo's cheek when N's head rolled over near him.

Now he's very much sure this is not a hidden camera.

N's once smiling and handsome face is now a soulless piece of thing rolling like a bowling ball.

"Why...why.."