4: VOODOO DOLLS

♪♫ Just say the name, whoever it is I will bring them all here ♪♫

*Ken's POV*

A guy removed my blindfold and my eyes quickly adjusted to the darkness that surrounds the room.

Just a few while ago, I kept saying ottokaji to Ravi and Leo, who sounds so annoyed stopping me. I purposely repeated those words to calm myself but I was actually very very scared.

Although Ravi told me it was a hidden camera, I can't stop but get scared.

N wouldn't think of anything like this. I talked to him last night to ask what's his plan and he said he still don't know. Of course he can't think of something big like this overnight.

Plus the fact that I'm the most humorous among us six, I could tell whether a thing is still a joke or not. And I've got a different feeling with this one.

Looking at my members of which, Hyuk was chained to a chair bigger than him, Hongbin was laid on a long table, Leo on a room with two ropes close to his hands, Ravi to a tree-like statue with an apple on his head. Wait. What's an apple gotta do with it? Well. And N was tied on something like a big circle table put up on side. More like a big dartboard.

And I? I don't know. My neck was chained quite hard so I can barely move my head to see where exactly I was placed.

Am I the only one thinking this is not a hidden camera? Or is this really one?

I was startled when a sudden ringing of a phone echoed in the big room. Right now, my sight can only see 6 guys wearing all black and masks so I can't really recognize them.

"Boss they're here." -Guy1

"Haha. Oh my oh my. My Voodoo Dolls. Make sure to take a picture of them before you take their lives." I heard a voice that came from the phone which maybe put to loudspeaker to purposely let us hear the conversation.

"Sure boss."