6: FOR REAL

♪♫ I will tightly shut my painful eyes ♪♫

*Leo's POV*

"...your wish is my command."

"Was it good? You still wanna go first or changed your mind?"

"One. Okay I'm done."

What's up with these guys? Are they serious? Wow. I never thought Hyuk was that good of an actor.

"So who wanted to go next?" Another guy shouted. Although darkness filled the room, his smirk can never be unseen. I can sense this is really something.

"No one has the courage like your youngest? What about, I get to choose instead? It'll be fun!"

The second guy started eenie meenie minie moe-ing, as if really picking his target, until his finger pointed on Ravi.

"Wooow. I like this. A target shooting with an apple." -Guy2

The guy unhooked his gun from it's holder and aimed it at the apple, or so I thought.

He started shooting the gun. One. Two. He failed. Three, it hit Ravi's left cheek.

"Ooops." The guy mumbled. Was it blood? Was Ravi's cheek REALLY bleeding?

"Ow before I forgot.. what was your position in the group again?"

"...."

"Would you not talk!?"

"R--rapper.." Ravi whispered. Pain can be heard from his voice. Oh I thought it was only Hyuk but Ravi also seemed a good actor.

"Wow. A rapper! Would you like to say a fast prayer, then? Just before you die because you'll be dead within THREE..."

"..two"

"Wait wha--" -Ravi

"One.." another loud bang can be heard. Ravi was shot right through his forehead.

The effect looked so amazing. It's as if Ravi was really dead. But it's not really of a good show.

"N. Stop this. I already knew this hidden camera for my bday. Stop it already. It's not getting any funnier." I shouted at N. It was the first time I raised my voice at him. I was shocked with what I did as well. But I can't help it.

"Leo. Leo you see. It's.. it's not. I did not know about this. I have nothing to do with this. THIS IS NOT A JOKE. HYUK AND RAVI IS DEAD!"

"Quiet you fools! I'm done with the second. I'm gonna go." The second guy yelled and then went out of the place.

"Okay, so.. who am I gonna kill?" Another guy from the dark said.

What was this? 6 guys to kill each of us? For real?