Goodnight Princess

NATALIE'S POV

I closed Harry's bedroom door and carefully, but quickly, ran down the stairs to meet up with Niall.

"Are you ready to go back to your house?" He asked, taking his hands out of his pockets to give me a hug.

"Yeah." I answer, practically falling into his arms. I could smell the musky smell of his aftershave, Armani mania, I heard it's his favorite.

"Your man perfume smells nice." I laughed.

"And your lady cologne smells beautiful." He chuckled, picking up my bag for me. We head out the door and I wait for Niall to lock the door.

"I remember when Harry gave me a key to this place. I felt like I won the key to heaven." He smiled, opening the passengers side door for me.

"Well, he trusts you." I tell him while buckling my seat belts. I take one more look at Harry's house before being driven away.

"I'm glad he trusts me. I certainly trust him! He's been there for me, one hundred perfect." He replies as he drives out the driveway. His accent glides smoothly along with his words, they were almost hypnotizing.

"Niall, since you have a key, have you ever walked in on him.. You know."

"Walked in on him doing what?"

"Well he's kind of a ladies man."

"Oh, doing that. Well, to be honest, ever since the concert I've never seen a girl either than Jasmine in his house. Well, there was you but-"

"Haha, I get it."

"I think their relationship is going to last."

"Same here."

"Oh, just if you're wondering, I've never ever walked in on Harry having sex. Never.. maybe once."

I laughed loudly and imagined how embarrassing that would've been.

"You came close last night, didn't you?" I asked him. Last night we walked in on Harry and Jas doing some pretty.. Rambunctious things."

"Yes I did," he smirks, "he's probably pissed at me now."

"Hm, maybe. It would be pretty awkward, for all of us." I replied, twiddling my thumbs.

"He cares a lot about her, you know?"

"Yeah, I know. Ever since Jasmine met Harry she's been way happier. Before, life was dull and boring, for her, Kyah and me."

The conversation continued, I ended up telling Niall why we moved to Australia and what happened to Jasmine's parents.

"That's tragic!" Niall gasped, taking a sharp turn into the carpark. I nodded agreement. Once he found a parking space I hopped out of the car and met him at the elevator.

"Why'd you park?" I asked him, eyeing his large, black Range Rover.

"Well, there's a fair on today and I thought you'd like to come with me, so I'm just gonna wait for you to get dressed and then we can get going." He answers. It surprises me how he can say all of this so nonchalantly.

"And I agreed to this?" I smirked, cheekily raising my eyebrows. The elevator doors dinged open, revealing an empty elevator.

"Well no but-"

"Come on." I said, tugging him into the elevator.

We arrived on the top floor and I ran out of the elevator towards my door.

"Catch me if you can!" I said, bursting out laughing. Niall stumbled out of the elevator and hurtled towards me. I fumbled with my keys and tried to unlock my door but I was too late, Niall caught me.