I Really Want You (13+)

✰ AUTHORS NOTES ✰

this chapter contains a graphic sex scene, oops. i strongly advise you not to read it if you are underaged. also please don't read it if you wouldn't like it! I spent a long time on this, I hope you like it.

JASMINE'S POV

I woke up in Harry's arms, his messy curls tickling my shoulder. I cautiously moved myself from his grip and picked my shirt up from the floor. I pull it onto my arms and over my shoulders.

Harry moans behind me, signaling he's awake.

"Good morning babe." Harry breathed behind me.

"Good morning Haz." I smiled, carefully pushing his disheveled hair away from his face.

"How are you feeling?" He asks, perching his chin up on his arm.

"Much better. I don't think I'm sick anymore!" I grinned, giving him a big, unexpected hug. Without warning, he pulls me back onto the couch. Now I'm back where I started, in his arms.

"We should do something today." He says, running his hands up and down my waist. I sit up beside him, his hands still on my waist.

"What do you want to do?" I asked him. His hands tickled me and made me smile.

"You know what I want do." He answered, biting his lip. There was a slight hint of amusement in his voice. I froze in the spot. My mind was blank and my lips were motionless.

I broke the silence by laughing and playfully punching his arm.

"Haha, fine let's do something else. How about we invite the lads to Starbucks or something?" He suggests, squinting his eyes in the bright morning light.

"Sounds great. I could use some coffee." I chuckled.

"Do you want me to drive you home first?" He asks, slowly sitting up next to me.

"Yes please." I smirked, lightly kissing his cheek, "Could you wait for me while I get dressed?"

"Mm, of course." He smiled, raising his eyebrows. I got up from the couch and walked towards the stairs.

"I'm gonna grab my stuff, we'll go soon, ok?" I say to him, jogging up the stairs. I reached Harry's room and gently pushed the door open. I quickly grabbed my bag and walked into the bathroom to clean myself up. I could hear Harry's footsteps as he walked up the stairs.

"I'm just going to get changed." He tells me, I heard the bedroom door shut as he did. I walked back into the bedroom to meet a shirtless Harry.

"Why hello." He grins, raising an eyebrow.

"I'm done, let's go." I inform him with a smile, walking towards the door. He blocks me with his body and cocks his head to the side.

"Why leave now?" He asks plainly. I slowly inch closer towards him and give him a long hug. I embraced him. I've never felt so close to someone before. Harry was unlike most other guys, especially my past boyfriends.

Harry gently nudges my head to the side with his. I comply, tilting my head to the side, and soon felt his soft lips against my neck. His hands innocently strayed from my hips and then continued to travel lower. I began to breathe heavily. Suddenly, he stopped. I took a step back and looked at him with my best puppy dog eyes.

"I know what you're thinking." He says, shrugging his shoulders.

"What am I thinking?" I ask him, eager to hear what he says next.

"It's too early for this." He smirks, walking over to the cupboard to grab some clothes. He pulls out some warm clothes and drops them onto the bed.