Coffee, Cake & Chocolate

NIALL'S POV

I open the door of my flat, pushing it to try to get inside. I eventually made my way inside of the apartment. I head to my pantry in the kitchen and pulled out a canister of Pringles, opening the plastic lid and biting into a hard, crispy chip. I heard a small beeping sound coming from the back pocket of my jeans. I reached into the pocket and pulled out my phone. It's a text from Harry. I put the can of Pringles down and read the text.

'We should arrange a double date with the girls? (:'

I smile at the idea and begin to type my reply.

'I'm up for it. I'll text Natalie, you text Jasmine.'

I waited for a reply, picking up another chip before placing it in my mouth. My phone beeped again.

'Ok. How about on Tuesday?'

That's in two days. I wrote a quick reply.

'Sounds good. See ya then!"

I turned off my phone and took the potato crisps to my room. I jumped onto my bed, messing up the dull, black bed sheets. I pulled the phone out of my pocket and texted Natalie.

'Are you up for a double date on Tuesday with Jasmine and Harry?'

Her reply came almost straight away.

'I'd love to! I'll see you then x'

I grinned at the text before placing the phone on my bedside table. I then grabbed the television remote and pressed the power button. As soon as I did I saw Jasmine's face on the screen.

JASMINE'S POV

I sat in shock on the, seeing my face all over the news. My gaze at the television was interrupted by the loud ring of my phone, my eyes darting to the small device on the coffee table. I quickly picked it up.

"Hello?" I say, my eyes glued to the television.

"Hey, babe. Did you see the news?" Harry says, laughing through the phone.

"Yeah. They know everything about me?" I tell Harry, slightly worried. I haven't gotten used to all of this attention, I guess.

"Don't worry, the media always does this to new girlfriends." Harry explains with a hint of cheekiness in his voice.

"Girlfriend?" I ask. There was a short silence.

"Would you like to go on a double date with Natalie, Niall and I on Tuesday?" Harry proposes, ignoring me.

"Uh, sure! You're going to pick me up right?" I question him, turning off the distracting tv.

"Yes I will," he chuckles, "we're going to a club. Dress like you always do, sexy and revealing." He says before quickly hanging up. I frowned, placing the phone back onto the coffee table. Sexy and revealing?

I decided to plan in advance for the date, shuffling through my closet to find an outfit. I spotted a blue dress with black lace and pulled it out. It was short, just above my knees. I thought for a while.

No, I will not give in to Harry.

I put the gorgeous blue dress back and opted for a dress with a white bodice and a long, black, flare skirt. It's not as revealing as the green dress Natalie picked out for our first date, but, it was still amazing. I grabbed a pair of creamy, white heels and moved the clothes onto a chair for safekeeping. I walked over to the window and looked down at the street, crowded as always. I looked at the clock hanging on the wall. It's around lunch time and I have nothing in the fridge. I strolled over to the table and picked up my phone, pressing Kyah's number in the contacts.