Chapter 1

Alfred was worried.

Very worried.

The BTT, consisting of Francis, Gilbert and Antonio, had cornered him the second he got out of school, out of the fucking nowhere and demanded to know if he liked anyone.

There was no way he would ever admit to those guys that he liked the grumpiest Brit in school. No mcfreakin' way.

However, somehow, they managed to get that information out of him. He didn't want to remember how.

The problem was: they said they would help him win the Brit's heart or some shit like that.

Hence, he was worried about what those three would do. He half-expected to be greeted by a naked and tied up Brit on his doorstep the next morning, (sadly) thankfully, that didn't happen.

His walk to school was uneventful too.

He and Arthur weren't the best of friends, but they weren't that far apart either. Although, Alfred had definitely been observing him, from afar, but watching the other either way. Not in a stalking way, of course. He wasn't that creepy.

It was as he was walking to the locker room that his worry started eating at his insides, because he saw Francis and Gilbert running the opposite way.

Oh my God, he was scared of entering the locker room now. He gulped, his eyebrows furrowed as he gripped his gym bag and then, with an intake of breath to gain courage, he strode forward pushing the door open to reveal...

Arthur. Half-dressed Arthur. Arthur bent over his bag searching for something, most probably his shorts for gym class because he was only wearing the regular white t-shirt, and his boxers; it gave Alfred a marvellous view of his backside and legs.

His face flushed red; he could practically hear his heart beating in his chest at an alarming rate and his blood rushing. He closed the door hard, creating a loud sound when it closed. He pushed himself against the wall next to the door and slid down to the floor, hands on his face covering his shameful red cheeks.

He sat there muttering curses under his breath and trying to will away his blush, but then his mind would supply him with the image he saw seconds ago and the blush would come right up.

He heard the door open, but didn't look up, fearing it would be him.

"Alfred?" Oh, the universe hates him so.  

***

This was supposed to be longer, but I cut it shorter to make multiple chapters~

This fanfiction is an excuse for me to write a demimale!Arthur, although take note that it doesn't focus on that. All I wanted to write was a badass Artie in a dress or something along those lines, so...

This is going to be multi-chaptered, but it won't be too long. It's 12 chapters, they're already finished, so expect a daily update! I'm writing a 13th chapter for the sake of fanservice. xD It won't have smut though. :P

I thank Gallifreyanlibertea on tumblr for beta-ing this story~ You guys should go read her fanfictions, she's amazing!